SportsWrath

Evan Engram

BronxRik

14 minutes ago, boohyah said:

If we don't progress I am all behind the Bills. That town deserves it at this point.

True.   Besides pretty much all the remaining teams in the NFC no named the Giants can go to hell.

19 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

I am good with the Bills if Giants are out of it.  If Eagles or Cowboys make it, I want to see them embarrassed.  Like...make it bad enough that folks consider it two SB losses instead of one.

An Open Letter to Carson Wentz | Frank Morelli

Best Tony Romo American Football Player GIFs | Gfycat

I’m up where you encounter bills fans. They’ve been insufferable and are incredibly annoying.  

plus B.I.L.L.S. standing for Boy I Love Losing Superbowls is hilarious and I wanna bring that back.  Along with what we used to say Buffalos area code was: 044.   We could update it to 045 

As much as I would like to see the Bills win one, them not having a SB win after going four straight years in a row is fucking hilarious since they lost to all NFC BEast teams.

I'd like to see the Bungals win one, despite their owner being one of the cheapest in the league.

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

As much as I would like to see the Bills win one, them not having a SB win after going four straight years in a row is fucking hilarious since they lost to all NFC BEast teams.

I'd like to see the Bungals win one, despite their owner being one of the cheapest in the league.

I’ll win a few hundred if Cincy wins.  

2022 is year of the Tiger so I put a little scratch on them before the season.  Giants too of course. 

39 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Bengals are my ‘alternate’ team as well. But I agree, their owner makes it challenging.

48 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

That was when the NFL BEAST was the division to beat.

We are heading back there.

The NFC North is again everyone's bitch :)

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Thought did cross my mind already that Bills could lose a SB to the Eagles and complete the division...

On 1/16/2023 at 4:21 PM, The P said:

I’m up where you encounter bills fans. They’ve been insufferable and are incredibly annoying.  

plus B.I.L.L.S. standing for Boy I Love Losing Superbowls is hilarious and I wanna bring that back.  Along with what we used to say Buffalos area code was: 044.   We could update it to 045 

:laugh:

"Bills Mafia" is such a stupid name too. Fuck those yokels.