SportsWrath

Giants Sign G Mike Glowinski to 3 yr deal

mastershake

Yep. Now we may want to re-sign Billy Price for cheap (3 yrs, $14M) or something.

He played well down the stretch and could be a decent option considering we have little money and no starting Center.

Then you draft Ekwonu, Cross, or Neal in the first. The OL could look something like this.

LT Thomas 

LG Bredeson

C Price

RG Glowinski

RT 1st rd pick

Plus who knows, maybe we draft another lineman in the 2nd-3rd who can compete for that LG position.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Nice! Tomlinson was the guy I really wanted, buy this was my #2 target on the line. He's gonna be a huge upgrade over what we've got and is still on the right side of 30.

Tomlinson signed with the Jets! 3 years $40M

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/88952/new-york-jets-nfl-free-agent-signings-2022-laken-tomlinson-brings-toughness

I might have to follow the Jets now a little more closely. They've really invested in their OL the last few years.

2 minutes ago, mastershake said:

https://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-jets/post/_/id/88952/new-york-jets-nfl-free-agent-signings-2022-laken-tomlinson-brings-toughness

I might have to follow the Jets now a little more closely. They've really invested in their OL the last few years.

If they go after Ekwonu as rumored that is going to be a fierce line. 

35 minutes ago, mastershake said:

They did what I hope the Giants do.

Just play with a shit team and free up a massive amount of cap space. 

Then go get the building blocks you need.

11 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

They did what I hope the Giants do.

Just play with a shit team and free up a massive amount of cap space. 

Then go get the building blocks you need.

Yeah we're sort of in a spot right now where the Jets were in 2020-2021. We're like one year behind. But hopefully on the right track.

4 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Something about the Jets beating us to the punch on our team building strategy makes me wonder if we are thinking about this the wrong way. 

They're not exactly geniuses yet. A lot will hinge on how well Zach Wilson plays.

Plus they still have some real weird/bad contracts.

+$13M on Corey Davis, $17M on CJ Mosley, $15M on Carl Lawson,  plus Bechton has weight issues and can't even stay on the field.

They also, for some reason, can't seem to hone in Denzel Mims, who I believe still has talent. 

But I do like SOME of their moves the last year or two. The OL moves are steps in the right direction. Elijah Moore and Quinnen Williams look like players, plus the brother Quincy.