SportsWrath

Joe judge going full Trump mode.

BlueInCanada

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

this guy realizes he's in over his head and is begging to get fired. 

Wtf seriously...Dalvin Tomlinson, Kevin Zeitler, Colt McCoy (judge specifically wanted Glennon not McCoy), Devontae Freeman, BJ Hill, Kyler Fackrell...all of the above are currently playing for teams in playoff contention, and with nearly twice as many wins as the Giants or more, Lol.

Meanwhile Markus Golden has a $3M cap hit and 11 sacks this season (also playing for a playoff team), Odell Beckham Jr caught a game saving pass today for a team vying for the #1 NFC conference seed, and Ereck Flowers seems to have carved out a decent career as a Guard, while our entire line minus Andrew Thomas (who had a few mishaps himself today) are complete trash. Eli Apple is actually doing decent for the Bengals too.

This franchise is a joke. Evan Engram is going to turn into Darren Waller once he leaves, and Barkley into Barry Sanders, and DJ into Ben Roethlisburger.

4 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Guys guys when Judge walked into the locker room players pleaded with him to make the team great, Shurmur had ruined the team. Judges words.

It's official.

Judge is Trump.

I think Joe Judge built the wall and got Mexico to pay for it after locking up Hillary and passing his universal healthcare plan.

I don't see how Mara can sell Judge anymore.

The guy that you've said "Yes he's our guy and we are sticking with him" allegedly by the rumors anyways, just had a mental breakdown on the podium. 

It's clear as day, Judge isnt a HC in the NFL, not now anyways, probably not ever.

Cut your losses now, let Graham be the interim HC and maybe even give him the job next year.

Hmm....the Bengals draft Burrow, give him a good supporting cast, avoid injuries (minues Burrows ACL tear last year) and are now AFC North Champs.....it just seems so well planned when you look at it. But we are picking top 5 for the 50th MOTHERFUCKING TIME IN A ROW AND ARE STILL LOOKING AT TOP 5 AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS FRANCHISE!!! BROWNS ARE BETTER!!!! BOTH THE NY TEAMS HAVE THE WORLD POSSIBLE RECORD THE LAST 5 YEARS!.....jeeeesaaaaaassssss

1 hour ago, CrazedDogs said:

truth is the Bengals probably fell ass backwards into a decent team. That ownership fam is as dysfunctional as it gets. Total fucking imbeciles, every one of them. 

So if they can do it, anybody can do it. 

How so? They actually have some real players on that team.

You know what's interesting too is Eli Apple and BJ Hill doing quite well there too. Starters even.

Related, also interesting to see Ereck Flowers carve out a decent career at guard, plus you have ODB doing big things for a team in contention for the super bowl.

The Giants organization is a joke up and down. Nearly everything they've done over the last four years (with a few exceptions) seems to be the wrong move.

12 minutes ago, mastershake said:

How so? They actually have some real players on that team.

You know what's interesting too is Eli Apple and BJ Hill doing quite well there too. Starters even.

Related, also interesting to see Ereck Flowers carve out a decent career at guard, plus you have ODB doing big things for a team in contention for the super bowl.

The Giants organization is a joke up and down. Nearly everything they've done over the last four years (with a few exceptions) seems to be the wrong move.

lol, 'how so'? --- obviously in my view, they got lucky. I wouldn't hold up Cincinnati as an example of a 'good' organization. Long way to go before I would give them that kind of credit.

They aren't winning games now because they identified what they did wrong for the last 30+ years, they're winning games now because this time, finally, things that are usually mistakes didn't come back to bite them. For once. 

There's not much separating the Giants organization from the Bengals. Front office nepotism? Check. A head coach that nobody else would possibly have considered hiring? - remember that Zac Taylor's major qualification for the job was once getting coffee for Sean McVay - Check. Drafting players of dubious moral character? - Check, over and over. 

Honestly the biggest difference between the 2021 Bengals and the typical Bengals season.... health. Bengals have a very, very healthy team this year. Just like eight guys on IR and almost entirely inconsequential players. And those guys that they used to draft that would just wreck the team, the Odell Thurmans, the Chris Henrys, the Joe Mixons.... well this time their headcases have kept their heads on straighter than any reasonable person would expect. You want to crown their asses for that? Not me. 

3 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

lol, 'how so'? --- obviously in my view, they got lucky. I wouldn't hold up Cincinnati as an example of a 'good' organization. Long way to go before I would give them that kind of credit.

They aren't winning games now because they identified what they did wrong for the last 30+ years, they're winning games now because this time, finally, things that are usually mistakes didn't come back to bite them. For once. 

There's not much separating the Giants organization from the Bengals. Front office nepotism? Check. A head coach that nobody else would possibly have considered hiring? - remember that Zac Taylor's major qualification for the job was once getting coffee for Sean McVay - Check. Drafting players of dubious moral character? - Check, over and over. 

Honestly the biggest difference between the 2021 Bengals and the typical Bengals season.... health. Bengals have a very, very healthy team this year. Just like eight guys on IR and almost entirely inconsequential players. And those guys that they used to draft that would just wreck the team, the Odell Thurmans, the Chris Henrys, the Joe Mixons.... well this time their headcases have kept their heads on straighter than any reasonable person would expect. You want to crown their asses for that? Not me. 

I'm not following. The Bengals have good players and a team playing well right now. How is that luck? Luck in terms of Joe Burrow panning out (so far?).

I don't know if I'd call them a good organization but they seem to be heading in the right direction, whereas the Giants are fledgling. 

45 minutes ago, mastershake said:

I'm not following. The Bengals have good players and a team playing well right now. How is that luck? Luck in terms of Joe Burrow panning out (so far?).

I don't know if I'd call them a good organization but they seem to be heading in the right direction, whereas the Giants are fledgling. 

Yeah I'm not following either.

Saying the Bungals are lucky is like saying the Giants were "lucky" with Eli and that era.

Let's not act like the Giants are some pinnacle organization either of years and years of continued success. 2005 to 2008 was the longest stretch in this teams history for making the playoffs, and even then we only went 1 for 4 in that stretch with the 2007 run with any success beyond the first game.

We are basically a .525 average historical team with some really good post season/SB runs to it's name.

We've never been a heavy hitting franchise like the Cowboys/Steelers/Patriots, who have had decades of playoff runs, or multiple SB winning seasons in the same decade.

I wouldn't trade any of that, but I think finally Giants fans realize we've been a pretty "lucky" franchise in terms of success.

This past decade has been one of the worst for any franchise, especially one trying to call itself one of "the" franchises in the NFL.