SportsWrath

Browns releasing Odell

Mr. P

48 minutes ago, Pdouble said:
Yes I would be on board. 

Really? I guess it would depend on his health and mental state.

There's no signs he's matured at all though. He may be worse than he ever was. He's descended to TO levels of toxicity, but without the ability to perform at a high level.

2 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

Really? I guess it would depend on his health and mental state.

There's no signs he's matured at all though. He may be worse than he ever was. He's descended to TO levels of toxicity, but without the ability to perform at a high level.

Best case scenario: A great redemption story

worst case scenario: we are already fuckin terrible so lol

Just now, Sephiroth said:

DG? IMGRATES? 

Seriously though, we already have no money for the cap next year.  Not sure why anyone would want to do this;  dude is washed up. 

Who said anything about next year?

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

DG? IMGRATES? 

Seriously though, we already have no money for the cap next year.  Not sure why anyone would want to do this;  dude is washed up. 

To cock block him from going to a team of his choice if he clears waivers. ...you know....just to be a dick about it.

C. Wagon

4 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

To cock block him from going to a team of his choice if he clears waivers. ...you know....just to be a dick about it.

C. Wagon

oh I don’t think we have anywhere near enough room to bring him in unless he clears waivers.   I wonder what “agreement” they came to when they waived him though.  

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

DG? IMGRATES? 

He's still very young and talented... hopefully a bit more mature.    I don't see DG bringing him in though... 

I think Odell would come back just to get close enough to kill Dave which would increase the number of people who would take Odell back.

Considering who our current WR starters are for Sunday, yes I would take him back.  I hope he ends up on a contender, becomes the player he used to be, wins a super bowl.  He has shown very little emotional control throughout his career.

1 hour ago, Pdouble said:

oh I don’t think we have anywhere near enough room to bring him in unless he clears waivers.   I wonder what “agreement” they came to when they waived him though.  

Had not considered that..... Probably said ...don't sign in the AFC.....

C. Wagon

Revisiting the Odell Beckham Jr. trade, it's clear now the Giants fleeced the Browns

In March of 2019, the New York Giants traded Odell Beckham to the Cleveland Browns. In return, the Giants received first- and third-round picks in the 2019 NFL draft, along with safety Jabrill Peppers

It might be hard to remember now, but the immediate reaction was fairly slanted in one direction: Giants general manager Dave Gettleman got screwed. The Browns got Beckham, the star receiver of their dreams. End of story.

https://sports.yahoo.com/revisiting-the-odell-beckham-jr-trade-its-clear-now-the-giants-fleeced-the-browns-161211418.html

I don't think either team won the deal.

We got Lawrence but Peppers probably leaves this offseason and Ximines was just replaced by Roche. 

The Browns are in a much better spot despite the trade.

If anything it shows how shit the Giants are because we couldn't make anything out of the trade and how the Browns overcame the bad trade lol 

11 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

I don't think either team won the deal.

We got Lawrence but Peppers probably leaves this offseason and Ximines was just replaced by Roche. 

The Browns are in a much better spot despite the trade.

If anything it shows how shit the Giants are because we couldn't make anything out of the trade and how the Browns overcame the bad trade lol 

Yeah exactly. We essentially got Dexter Lawrence... a nice player, but nothing special really, and one year of Good Jabrill Peppers. 

It's like winning the race at fat kids camp.