SportsWrath

My prediction the next two weeks.

BlueInCanada

Against the Panthers Darnold throws 3 INTs leading to Giants quick scores because the Panthers defense is worse than ours. 

The Giants win 27-17. 

The media all weeks raves about how the defense is finally in form ignoring the fact that Darnold is playing Jets football the last few weeks.

Fans start to believe players are buying in, Judge is getting it together and we are getting healthy so we can make a push. 

The Giants march into Monday night and get spanked 48-13 and things go back to normal.

5 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Against the Panthers Darnold throws 3 INTs leading to Giants quick scores because the Panthers defense is worse than ours. 

The Giants win 27-17. 

The media all weeks raves about how the defense is finally in form ignoring the fact that Darnold is playing Jets football the last few weeks.

Fans start to believe players are buying in, Judge is getting it together and we are getting healthy so we can make a push. 

The Giants march into Monday night and get spanked 48-13 and things go back to normal.

I can't believe they benched Darnold down only two scores with plenty of time left. No confidence.

Should've put this here instead of the other thread:

I don't know. Chiefs look like shit. I'd say we have Brady's number, but it's more like Eli had Brady's number. 

I'm gonna go ahead and say we win both of those. 

Here's my prediction:

Think win gets management into a "hey we won with everybody hurt" mindset, we don't trade anyone, and we still go 4-13 the rest of the way. 

I don't care that we beat a Panthers team with Sam Darnold at the helm, this team fucking sucks.

18 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Here's my prediction:

Think win gets management into a "hey we won with everybody hurt" mindset, we don't trade anyone, and we still go 4-13 the rest of the way. 

I don't care that we beat a Panthers team with Sam Darnold at the helm, this team fucking sucks.

Yeah there is room for improvement.  :D

13 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Here's my prediction:

Yes going by history I am already in next year mode. 

9 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Winning against the Panthers was the worst thing that could have happened this season. Now we've missed the trade deadline and we're still only going to win 4 games.

This team continually finds all new ways to disappoint.

That's the thing.

For some reason they are holding out hope we turn things around.

What's the best case scenario?

We have a win of games and finish 7 and 10 and keep this same shitty staff and roster?

Mara is fucking delusional.

9 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Winning against the Panthers was the worst thing that could have happened this season. Now we've missed the trade deadline and we're still only going to win 4 games.

This team continually finds all new ways to disappoint.

Trade deadline is today isn't it?

21 minutes ago, Herc said:

He won’t.  His job is on the line.  Why would he trade players for picks and make us worse in the short-term?

All of this. 

This is why smart owners would have gotten rid of Gettleman three weeks ago, put Abrams in to make trades/clean up the cap, and started prepping for the new GM/Coach team now. 

Of course, Loser Mara saw us beat the Panthers and thought we "had a shot." Now that's all in the shitter and we're stuck with overpriced veterans (Logan Ryan) and underperforming young players (Saquon Barkley). 

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

Atleast move Engram.

It saves cap space, and he's a free agent. 

Fuck trade him somewhere for anything at this point.

That'd be the smart move.  Slayton too, cause a 5th rounder could likely give us his production easily

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

Atleast move Engram.

It saves cap space, and he's a free agent. 

Fuck trade him somewhere for anything at this point.

56 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

That'd be the smart move.  Slayton too, cause a 5th rounder could likely give us his production easily

Shit, I'd pay two million for someone to take these two stone-hands losers off the team.