SportsWrath

What time are you turning the game off on Sunday?

Sephiroth

At which point do you concede that you can better spend your Sunday evening?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. At which point do you concede that you can better spend your Sunday evening?

• 1st Quarter
    • 2nd Quarter
    • 3rd Quarter
    • 4th Quarter

To be fair, it's unlikely I'll be watching the game at all, but my guess is it'll be over before the half.

Dallas is up by 21 thanks to a Daniel Jones fumble and the complete ineptitude of the Giants defense. I'm gonna go with Andrew Thomas allows two sacks, Jones is sacked 5 times in total, Adoree Jackson gives up a big TD along with Bradberry, Giants D-line gets one pressure all day and zero sacks, and Elliot runs for 5-7 yards a clip all fourth quarter.

Also Dak passes for 450.

Dallas 45

Giants 10

No moral victories.

"I just want them to show up" Fuck that.

"It was a good game" Fuck that.

"They kept it close" Fuck that.

Tired of the moral victory crap. It's Dallas, in Dallas. We're coming off a win. Just kick their asses and be done with it already. 

5 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

No moral victories.

Tired of the moral victory crap. It's Dallas, in Dallas. We're coming off a win. Just kick their asses and be done with it already. 

Word. That other shit is loser mentality.  

23 minutes ago, BronxRik said:

No moral victories.

That's not what I'm looking for... sorry it came off like that's my intention.  I want to win as bad as the next fan... I'm a realist and understand that you don't go from bottom feeder to winning the SB overnight.... The FO/Ownership fucked the dog with 2 coaches after Coughlin and that cost us dearly and they fucked the dog with some boneheaded draft picks... but I have to believe other teams go thru the same shit... I saw a team playing and lost close games... getting upset or saying "fuck that" isn't going to change that outcome... nor will to change future outcomes...  

I agree that we must kick Dallas' ass... but it will be a nail biter as all or most division games are... I will be hanging out with friends I haven't seen in years... some more than a decade (the long exception is my best friend who's a Boys' fan who visited us when we had our 3rd child 8 months ago).   I'm looking for a relaxing time and trying to get a feel for what it's like to go out... I want a win badly... 

9 minutes ago, Nas said:

That's not what I'm looking for... sorry it came off like that's my intention.  I want to win as bad as the next fan... I'm a realist and understand that you don't go from bottom feeder to winning the SB overnight.... The FO/Ownership fucked the dog with 2 coaches after Coughlin and that cost us dearly and they fucked the dog with some boneheaded draft picks... but I have to believe other teams go thru the same shit... I saw a team playing and lost close games... getting upset or saying "fuck that" isn't going to change that outcome... nor will to change future outcomes...  

I agree that we must kick Dallas' ass... but it will be a nail biter as all or most division games are... I will be hanging out with friends I haven't seen in years... some more than a decade (the long exception is my best friend who's a Boys' fan who visited us when we had our 3rd child 8 months ago).   I'm looking for a relaxing time and trying to get a feel for what it's like to go out... I want a win badly... 

I wasn't necessarily responding to your post specifically, just a general rant. 

22 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

To be fair, it's unlikely I'll be watching the game at all, but my guess is it'll be over before the half.

Dallas is up by 21 thanks to a Daniel Jones fumble and the complete ineptitude of the Giants defense. I'm gonna go with Andrew Thomas allows two sacks, Jones is sacked 5 times in total, Adoree Jackson gives up a big TD along with Bradberry, Giants D-line gets one pressure all day and zero sacks, and Elliot runs for 5-7 yards a clip all fourth quarter.

Also Dak passes for 450.

Dallas 45

Giants 10

This... I switch off by never switching on.  Poll me next season and/or if by some miracle we end up in the playoffs.  I will probably only watch highlights of what seems to me like a loss.

Not sure if I'm going to watch it live or replay, always watch it from start to finish.  Giants can beat the Cowboys on Sunday if they continue to build on what works:  GOLLADAY ALL DAY LONG

Once he gets going, you can throw to everyone else but Evan Engram.

11 hours ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

I’m in London today for the Jets Atlanta game …… will catch the Giants game in a bar later ( I’ll be drunk because I’ve just had my first beer now at 10.00 a.m UK time 🍺 cheers 

My youngest daughter Sierra is now in Paris UK.  She is going to London in midweek.  Any suggestions as to restaurants that tourists might frequent but are still good.  She is doing her first two semesters in Copenhagen, Denmark and she hates their Germanic food.  :laugh:  I told her Brits have a lot of Germanic flavor but also a lot of Celtic, Gaul, and Gaelic based cuisines.  :cheers:  She does not drink so no beer... table wine is acceptable.  She is with a Wake Forest University friend.  Don't stress and thanks man.  :TU:

I'll admit I turned it off sometime during the third quarter.  The odds of the Giants continuing to challenge the Cowboys on the field without Jones, Barkley, & Golladay was beyond possibility.  Giants played a great first half and we could have seen a better second half if those guys were healthy.

48 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I'll admit I turned it off sometime during the third quarter.  The odds of the Giants continuing to challenge the Cowboys on the field without Jones, Barkley, & Golladay was beyond possibility.  Giants played a great first half and we could have seen a better second half if those guys were healthy.

Agreed… I was very upset with the Jones injury especially without giving a fuck about the game/football (I’d suffered a vicious neck injury years ago and I feared for the kid)

Still watched the whole game as usual. 

During the game, while getting our asses kicked my grandfather: “feels just like old times”

after the final whistle, my grandfather:  “well that went as expected”. 

20 hours ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

My youngest daughter Sierra is now in Paris UK.  She is going to London in midweek.  Any suggestions as to restaurants that tourists might frequent but are still good.  She is doing her first two semesters in Copenhagen, Denmark and she hates their Germanic food.  :laugh:  I told her Brits have a lot of Germanic flavor but also a lot of Celtic, Gaul, and Gaelic based cuisines.  :cheers:  She does not drink so no beer... table wine is acceptable.  She is with a Wake Forest University friend.  Don't stress and thanks man.  :TU:

Hi TBCV , im not from London ( i live 200 miles north near York ) ....but i would head to Soho. I was out there on Sat night and it was fantastic. Hundreds of good restaurants. Covent Garden area nearby is also worth a good look for food. All the best UK