SportsWrath

What time are you turning the game off on Sunday?

Sephiroth

At which point do you concede that you can better spend your Sunday evening?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. At which point do you concede that you can better spend your Sunday evening?

• 1st Quarter
    • 2nd Quarter
    • 3rd Quarter
    • 4th Quarter

1 hour ago, UK-Giantsfan said:

Hi TBCV , im not from London ( i live 200 miles north near York ) ....but i would head to Soho. I was out there on Sat night and it was fantastic. Hundreds of good restaurants. Covent Garden area nearby is also worth a good look for food. All the best UK 

Thanks man... Old York have a hearty welcome from New York.  :laugh:  I will tell my daughter... I have heard of Soho... not Covent Garden.  Thanks again bro.

7 hours ago, Nas said:

Agreed… I was very upset with the Jones injury especially without giving a fuck about the game/football (I’d suffered a vicious neck injury years ago and I feared for the kid)

I'm hoping he is going to be ok.  He really needs to learn from this hit and start taking his own well being seriously.  He did not have to run it in himself, watching the replay you could see Rudolph running parallel in the endzone giving Jones the option of just throwing the ball away.  I understand Jones wanting to do everything he can for the team but at the cost of his health, that price is too high.

2 minutes ago, Tempest said:

I'm hoping he is going to be ok.  He really needs to learn from this hit and start taking his own well being seriously.  He did not have to run it in himself, watching the replay you could see Rudolph running parallel in the endzone giving Jones the option of just throwing the ball away.  I understand Jones wanting to do everything he can for the team but at the cost of his health, that price is too high.

I didn’t see a replay but noticed a few posters stating there no receivers in the back of the end zone… basically anything to validate the criticism of whoever….

I don’t want to see anyone injured except for probably Zeke (because he’s a shit talking piece of shit like Emmit Smith)…. Looking back I have to believe that one injury was the culprit for my near daily migraines.