SportsWrath

No fans for giants/jets/rutgers

Mr. P

Well that's one way of ensuring that Judge doesn't get boo'd out of the stadium if they have a bad year.

Honestly it's the right thing to do right now give it another couple months and see where everything is at.

2 hours ago, gmenroc said:

Whatchu all gonna do with that season ticket money?  

I assume they are going to sell "viewing packages" so you can watch all the game streamed via some Giants network.

Guess you can't be too surprised.   Hopefully when the Giants make the playoffs, those tickets become available.

I saw them talking on the news yesterday that there might be some sort of tailgaiting options at the stadiums...   like you get to park every couple of spots to keep distancing.    I would much rather just watch the game at home than to just get drunk in a parking lot and miss the game

On 7/26/2020 at 10:31 PM, Tempest said:

So with no fans in the stands one must wonder, do the Giants pipe in the boos when the team trots off the field after a three and out in third quarter down by 21?

Giants fans are so miserable these days the cameras will probably pick up audio from jersey living rooms. 

5 hours ago, Pdouble said:

Giants fans are so miserable these days the cameras will probably pick up audio from jersey living rooms. 

I think it was the mishandling of the end of the Eli era that pissed a lot of fans off, and football seasons that were over by October lol

1 hour ago, BlueInCanada said:

I think it was the mishandling of the end of the Eli era that pissed a lot of fans off, and football seasons that were over by October lol

I’ll never forgive Ben McAdoo for benching Eli for fuckin Geno Smith. 

2 minutes ago, Pdouble said:

I’ll never forgive Ben McAdoo for benching Eli for fuckin Geno Smith. 

"bUT wE haD TOO sEe whAT we hAD beHiNd ELI!"

You know because Geno was a fucking world beater and the future face of the franchise.

Is Geno even in the league anymore? Lol

How that stupid fuck MacAdoo could so mess up that situation so poorly is beyond me.

Take Eli out after a quarter and put Lauletta (?) in.

• 2 weeks later...