Jump to content
SportsWrath
Sign in to follow this  
Nas

Jadeveon Clowney

Recommended Posts

Free agent... Giants possible signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horseshit - every time any player becomes a FA we fucking fruit flies start hovering all over the place expecting the Giants to sign the player :D  Lets get Rivers and AJ Green while we are at it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's horribly under performed his going into the other side of his career.

Unless he comes in on a pretty team friendly contract fuck that nonsense.

Also add Vic Beasley to the "Giants shouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole" list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's actually a really good player and the stats don't show how good he's been... but he's been hurt literally every season.  How long before the guy breaks down? 

 

Also not a football name.  Didn't we learn our lesson with Flowers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's resign Leonard Williams, sign Clowney, and someone find out what Mike Mamula is doing these days, be may be a good fit to coach our defensive line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Let's resign Leonard Williams, sign Clowney, and someone find out what Mike Mamula is doing these days, be may be a good fit to coach our defensive line. 

We have a Dline coach, Coach Chaos.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another guy who can’t finish sacks.  We should change our name to the ny whiskey dicks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Herc said:

Another guy who can’t finish sacks.  We should change our name to the ny whiskey dicks

:D :D Get that Black Man Yannick Yangoueoudkjlsdjkfl. He is the blackest of black and a good fit for this team - Jags look like they might sign him though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a guy thats pretty black with a great black first name, i should like him more than i do. 

 

Obviously id take him over any white, but they can do blacker.....i mean better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooops.

Looks like someone posted out of character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marcus Golden would be a better option. 

Armstead and Ygannoue are both younger than Clowney and would be just as effective. Shaq Barrett also. I'd rather spend on one of those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, boohyah said:

Marcus Golden would be a better option. 

Armstead and Ygannoue are both younger than Clowney and would be just as effective. Shaq Barrett also. I'd rather spend on one of those. 

Eh if given the choice id take Clowney over Golden just because Golden is has only had two good years in the NFL and Clowney is the pure better athlete.

Also Clowney has atleast been consistently underachieving.

Although Golden would probably come much cheaper and for a shorter contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boohyah said:

Mike Mamula is a God!!

Well he was quite the experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

:D :D Get that Black Man Yannick Yangoueoudkjlsdjkfl. He is the blackest of black and a good fit for this team - Jags look like they might sign him though

I like it.  Jags might have some extra cash if smith sits out again though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, boohyah said:

Marcus Golden would be a better option. 

Armstead and Ygannoue are both younger than Clowney and would be just as effective. Shaq Barrett also. I'd rather spend on one of those. 

As per NY Daily News:

Yannick Ngakoue, Jacksonville Jaguars

Ngakoue is the best pass rusher available in free agency this year. He’s missed just one game in four seasons, has 37.5 sacks, and turns 25 at the end of March.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BronxRik said:

Well he was quite the experience.

Just the mention of his name on the eagles mb had them in ecstasy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Iceman_NYG said:

Get some badass african niggas on board. Judge Dredd will have a field day with them!

I’m glad to see I’m not the only person here that knows the benefits of having a very black team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 3:01 AM, Iceman_NYG said:

Get some badass african niggas on board. Judge Dredd will have a field day with them!

 

On 2/14/2020 at 6:58 PM, MakeMeSomeFoodHo said:

I’m glad to see I’m not the only person here that knows the benefits of having a very black team

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...