SportsWrath

D'oh-dell Beckham

Sephiroth

1 hour ago, GorillaNJ said:

He can't give those kids some $ to spend on post game hookers and booze?

Of course he can....just not on national TV....any car dealer in Baton Rouge will tell you that.

Got to hand it to him....guy really knows how to make something a bunch of 20 year olds broke their ass to accomplish...all about him.

C. Wagon

I had his jersey. I said on here that he was the 2nd biggest talent this team had after lt. No regrets saying it at the time. But you sign a big contract and then you take a piss on the org on national TV for no reason then it's good riddance.

1 hour ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Of course he can....just not on national TV....any car dealer in Baton Rouge will tell you that.

Got to hand it to him....guy really knows how to make something a bunch of 20 year olds broke their ass to accomplish...all about him.

C. Wagon

I don't think it was on TV...  it was on Twitter.    It does not say on whose Twitter, but the whole team should beat the fuck out of that guy.  Because yes, as an Alumni he should not be handing out cash to players...    but as a really rich Alumni him treating the team to some fun in New Orleans is pretty fucking cool.

What is the over/under of how many college students he stuck his dick in that night?    

See the video of him smacking the cops ass?  I saw the headline and thought it was a football player type ass slap running in the tunnel celebrating, but no, he straight smacked a cop who was giving the players shit.

To be perfectly fair, sounds like the cops were straight cunts that night, threatending to arrest players for smoking cigars - sounds like they deserved to be smacked. But OBJ might be the dumbest human on earth, how did he think that was going to end?  The cop wasn't going to press charge?

54 minutes ago, Virginia Giant said:

See the video of him smacking the cops ass?  I saw the headline and thought it was a football player type ass slap running in the tunnel celebrating, but no, he straight smacked a cop who was giving the players shit.

To be perfectly fair, sounds like the cops were straight cunts that night, threatending to arrest players for smoking cigars - sounds like they deserved to be smacked. But OBJ might be the dumbest human on earth, how did he think that was going to end?  The cop wasn't going to press charge?

The cops didn't want to be there I bet....I heard a report that they told the kids to put them out nicely the first half a dozen times....and got a rash of shit..and then had to say..."No..for real".

I get it I think.

But OBJ......what a dick all the way around.

C. Wagon

Oh come the fuck on! This is nothing but making a mountain out of a mole hill just because its Odell. Guy was just celebrating with his alma matter man - no reason to blow this out of proportion. Am still pissed they traded him. Imagine Danny having Odell to throw to! The best WR the Giants have EVER had!

what did Beckham flick at the cop before he smacked his ass? 

ugh, what a maroon. Don't know wtf he could be thinking, don't tempt fate with cops, it's just stupid and it's not good for anybody. They're doing their jobs, just let them do their jobs and stay out of the way. 

There's another video earlier in the night where he steals the band's microphone. He needs serious psychological help, immediately. 

3 minutes ago, CrazedDogs said:

what did Beckham flick at the cop before he smacked his ass? 

ugh, what a maroon. Don't know wtf he could be thinking, don't tempt fate with cops, it's just stupid and it's not good for anybody. They're doing their jobs, just let them do their jobs and stay out of the way. 

There's another video earlier in the night where he steals the band's microphone. He needs serious psychological help, immediately. 

Im wondering too it clearly looks like OBJ is trying to piss off the cop, probably from telling the bunch of kids to stop acting like fucking knob heads.

Seriously this isn't like he bumped into the cop or soemthibg he was trying to get a rise out of the officer.

Now sexual harrasment or whatever this case is might be abit extreme but what the fuck was Odell thinking?

You're a pro athlete, your in the spot light, you gotta home yourself to some higher standards.