SportsWrath

Lets Give It Up For The Jackrabbit!

Gman329

I was among those who had doubts on this signing. There were questions about his focus and consistency. Maybe ask Dez today if it was a good signing? 9 targets, 1 catch for 10 yards....which Jackrabbit promptly knocked loose. Week after week, he's been shutting down whoever he lines up across from, taking them to Jackrabbit Island! Odell is the Giants MVP but the Jackrabbit is a close second.

My MVP (of the game) is Okwara... dude is a bit rusty and still showed up big time... I know it's way too early but I'm looking at a lot our rookies playing significant roles. Of course JJ is playing lights out and he deserves all the accolades... but Okwara made us forget about JPP at least for one game.

Yeah, whenever they showed Spags on the sideline, looking at his call sheet, barking into the headset, you saw a confident man who knew his D had everything under control! Even when we gave the ball back to Dallas 3X in the last 5 minutes, just begging them to put a game tying - or winning - drive together, they never wilted, never gave an inch. Looked like we could have played until Wednesday and those bastards weren't going to score!

i suppose we have to congratulate JR for a spectacular Free Agency ...... Jenkins , Vernon and Snacks have been fucking amazing ! Credit where credit is due.

Don't forget Keenan Robinson too... and the Rooks have been phenomenal too...

This year's draft class looks pretty damn good, too! Apple, Shephard, Thompson (watch out for him next year!), Goodson (ditto!), Perkins.......those guys could be contributors for years to come.

Everyone doubted the Giants when they signed Janoris Jenkins and he proved the Giants were right before the end of September. We talk about linebackers during the 1980s. How about those defensive backs the Giants had from 2016 to 20??