SportsWrath

Could Ben McAdoo be a 1 and done coach?

Virginia Giant

Honestly the only reason MacAttack is still around was because they wanted to milk Eli for a few more years.

With Eli looking worse as the season rolls on, I could very well see a one and done situation.

When you have to follow up one of the best coaches in franchise history and probably future HoF coach, you either shit the bed or succeed.

Benny is doing the former so far.

McAdoo is safe. No running game again this week and same result. Feel free to keep blaming Eli, everyone needs a scapegoat.

No one can run on that team. Not everyone can throw consistently behind and over wide receivers all game. But feel free to refrain from criticizing the blameless one.

I turned it off about halfway through the second. I already know what this team is... it's the same thing they've been the past 4 years or so. No killer instinct, no playmakers, no spark except for OBJ.

We need a real house cleaning, not this half assed shit.

No one can run on that team. Not everyone can throw consistently behind and over wide receivers all game. But feel free to refrain from criticizing the blameless one.

Yet you still have to try. Rainey was more effective out there tonight and maybe the defense will bring one safety down to account for the run.

Yet you still have to try. Rainey was more effective out there tonight and maybe the defense will bring one safety down to account for the run.

I hear you but the team is built around the pass. That's their identity. They knew they were going to have to win the game through the air, that team is stellar against the run. They had chances and they didn't come through.

I hear you but the team is built around the pass. That's their identity. They knew they were going to have to win the game through the air, that team is stellar against the run. They had chances and they didn't come through.

This.

They have no big personnel. No blocking TE, no fullback on the roster. When it's third and one, they go four wide because they have no choice. No wonder they're getting bullied out there.

McAdoo is a clown.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/06/mike-francesa-ben-mcadoo-odell-beckham-jr/

This team is a complete and total joke. The oline stinks.the 200 milion dollar defense can't pressure the QB. PLayers running there mouths in the press. Players acting completely inappropriate in the locker room.

When it looks like a rat smells like a rat...it's a rat.

Mara has personally turned this franchise into a pile of garbage.

You can just repost this for the rest of the season after each game. Cause nothing is gonna change.

You can't have a passing game without an oline despite with Jerry Reese thinks.

You can just repost this for the rest of the season after each game. Cause nothing is gonna change.

You can't have a passing game without an oline despite with Jerry Reese thinks.

Especially with a QB that cannot move out of the pocket if he wanted to.

The O-line is being scapegoated. Eli has been awful. The O-line cost the Giants a couple of times, but aren't completely to blame for the past 3 losses. They were very, very good against Minnesota, for example.

Completely agreed.

Packers are built around the pass. 30 other teams are also built around the pass. 5-6 vs 3 are not exactly favorable passing matchups for the Giants. Giants will not win without the run against good teams.

Packers are built around the pass. 30 other teams are also built around the pass. 5-6 vs 3 are not exactly favorable passing matchups for the Giants. Giants will not win without the run against good teams.

We better tell them they don't always have to run on first and 10, though....and that playaction can be utilized.

We better tell them they don't always have to run on first and 10, though....and that playaction can be utilized.

What I really hate is the run on 2nd and 15-20. It's over and over again, and results in 3rd and long just about every single time. And we aren't converting on 3rd and long... like at all.

What I really hate is the run on 2nd and 15-20. It's over and over again, and results in 3rd and long just about every single time. And we aren't converting on 3rd and long... like at all.

It is what is there. Once again you have 5-6 vs 3. The long ball won't be there until you get defenses to start thinking about stopping the run.

Dude... you don't like the 2nd and long giveup draw? It's a McAdoo staple!