SportsWrath

Giants vs Jets

Lughead

ok so I feel like Saitama on coupon saturday and completely missed the game. Yeah there are two minutes left and if I went the through the whole night not watching, this won't redeem a thing.

So without watching the game I can once again say you are all overreacting. We couldn't run the ball last year either and you were worried Beckham Jr. wasn't going to go over 1500 yards receiving.

ok so I feel like Saitama on coupon saturday and completely missed the game. Yeah there are two minutes left and if I went the through the whole night not watching, this won't redeem a thing.

So without watching the game I can once again say you are all overreacting. We couldn't run the ball last year either and you were worried Beckham Jr. wasn't going to go over 1500 yards receiving.

we have no OL depth barely an OL at all . No running game.

Jenkins is not bad. He's going to make plays. The TD was good coverage, just a better play by Fitzmagic and Decker. I like our entire defense. They aren't the problem.[/quote

Yeah they're fun to watch. If our offense can get it together we should have a good season

We've looked this bad in the preseason before and in fact, it's carried over into the early season some years, including one year we ended up winning the Super Bowl.....but that was with TC and I always had faith he would get it turned around. I knew he'd get the most - and then some - out of what he had to work with and nobody in that building would have a comfortable minute until that shit was fixed. I want to believe Mac is capable of doing the same but we don't know that yet. That's the nagging fear as I put my head on the pillow tonight: this guy can coach, right? He can figure out how to minimize weaknesses and play to our strengths? He can make the team better than the sum of their parts? Jesus, I hope so....but until we see it, nobody really knows.

I fucking hate myself for understanding your one punch man reference

LOL so true.

To this day I still dont understand how Witten is such a good TE.

He's slower than a 450 pound defensive tackle, is as stiff as a white guy on the dance floor, and can jump as high as a three foot midget.

Yet the fucking guy has been one of the better TEs in the game since he came into the NFL, and has been a nightmare for the Gints.

To this day I still dont understand how Witten is such a good TE.

He's slower than a 450 pound defensive tackle, is as stiff as a white guy on the dance floor, and can jump as high as a three foot midget.

Yet the fucking guy has been one of the better TEs in the game since he came into the NFL, and has been a nightmare for the Gints.

He's money in the middle.