SportsWrath

Giants vs Jets

Lughead

Well atleast the defense seems to have their shit together.

The offense and special teams have been pretty sloppy these last few games.

I'm sure things will change around in the regular season, just not that inspiring to see a team with so many mistakes and errors under a new HC.

Orleans Darkwa with a pathetic block attempt on the blocked punt, and Vereen totally misses his blitz pickup responsibility. The offense doesn't seem to have any cohesion, and once again, not getting any push or opening any creases in the run game, and not providing protection for Eli in the passing game. Silver lining is that this defense is fast and powerful, and they look in midseason form. Dak Prescott will not have been able to prepare for what the Giants defense is going to be bringing him.

Orleans Darkwa with a pathetic block attempt on the blocked punt, and Vereen totally misses his blitz pickup responsibility. The offense doesn't seem to have any cohesion, and once again, not getting any push or opening any creases in the run game, and not providing protection for Eli in the passing game. Silver lining is that this defense is fast and powerful, and they look in midseason form. Dak Prescott will not have been able to prepare for what the Giants defense is going to be bringing him.

You mean dumping the pass to Witten for 20 yard gains and the winning TD?

Seriously firstrow and stream2watch, I dont know how anyone would pay for the NFL.

I put my credit card in for the 7 day free trial, and will cancel before it charges. No biggie, and casting to the big screen, and it's a perfect, HD stream.