SportsWrath

Keenan Robinson is a Giant

UK-Giantsfan

I like my LBers in the 245-260 range with speed. I like the weight on these guys so they don't get blown off by some linemen coming down to the second level or some lead block from a TE or FB. At 230 lbs, Lee seems a little light, but his speed may make up for it as a sub-4.5 guy. He's a safety/linebacker tweener from the looks of things.

I like his coverage skills. I like that he's a former QB playing defense to help diagnose plays. I know he has shot up draft boards and CBSSports actually has him one spot ahead of Lawson, who many are projecting to the Giants.

So if the Giants want him, he'll likely be available at 10. But he's certainly no guarantee for those who want the Giants to trade down and still get him. At #10 overall, I'd prefer a guy who you know has a defined position. A defined role. Knows what he is and what he's able to do. Even with 2 years at the LBer position, it's just a little uneasy feeling for me...so while I believe Lee will be a good player somewhere, I tend to lean more towards Lawson.

What do you guys think of Darron Lee from Ohio St? Sounds like he'd be a mid-1st pick as a covetted cover 4-3 OLB or 3-4 rusher.

Thought about him and I don't think ten is too high. Spags likes to play a 4-2-5 or 4-1-6, so I'm not sure drafting a LB is that much of a priority for them. I am hoping for Hargreaves they still need a

N-B and Hargreaves can even play FS. He would take on a role like Mathieu for them

Thought about him and I don't think ten is too high. Spags likes to play a 4-2-5 or 4-1-6, so I'm not sure drafting a LB is that much of a priority for them. I am hoping for Hargreaves they still need a

N-B and Hargreaves can even play FS. He would take on a role like Mathieu for them

Scary thought... The Eagles just traded Byron Maxwell and jumped up to #8 in the draft. Perfect position to take Hargreaves.

Scary thought... The Eagles just traded Byron Maxwell and jumped up to #8 in the draft. Perfect position to take Hargreaves.

See I think Eagles are targeting Zeke Elliott and I'm actually glad they went up because Miami for sure would of taken VH3. The Eagles pretty much dumped two of Chip's players and got a 1st round swap in exchange. Eagles also went out and signed Mckelvin who played for well Schwartz in Buffalo

I'm gonna be furious either way. If we continue filling our roster holes the way we are and go into the draft strictly with BPA in mind then Elliot, Hargreaves, Treadwell, and a host of others will be in play. My top 2 are Treadwell and Hargreaves, but that doesn't mean I want to face Elliot twice a year for the next 10 years either.

I would love a high-calibre slot corner just as much as a LB/S hybrid. Lee seems like he'd be a very versitile piece for Spags scheme; he can rush and cover.

yes... He's terrible

He's not terrible, but he's not really anything to write home about either, benched for a few games by the 'Skins because he suddenly forgot how to play LB last year so that's always a positive sign.

On this team though he's probably the most talented LB on the roster, which goes to show the level of talent JR has acquired for this team.