SportsWrath

What interesting new way will the Giants blow the lead tomorrow?

Sephiroth

I'm thinking when Miami comes back to tie the game after being down by ten, they'll sack Manning for a safety with 20 seconds left on the clock.

I think they'll stick to this year's playbook and get a healthy lead - lose most of it in the 4th quarter and lose it for good with less than 10 seconds left on the clock even though the ball was in their possession with 45 seconds to go and 3 downs and Miami with no timeouts left.

With fans like these.....

New York fans are the toughest in the country and the most passionate. They expect their teams to play with heart and to play well. They are not kind to their team when they seem to not care or play sloppy and poorly. Goes with the territory if you play for a team in NYC. And New Yorkers appreciate great plays even from the other team. I watched them give a standing ovation at Yankee stadium when the other team made an impossible defensive hit robbing the Yanks of a run. They are true sports fans. And when their team wins, no fans in the world will throw the team more love than a New York fan. Boston and Philly are a lot like that, but they are not as brutal as New York fans when their team stinks up the place.

Final minute of the game, Fins need 30 yards for the game winning TD and it's fourth and 7.

The "Wall of Spags" sends 8 men on a blitz and plays 15 yards off the WRs.

Ball get's caught 3 yards past the first down marker, a poor angle by Prince leads to a walk in TD by the WR.

Giants get the ball back with a good return from Harris setting up a 40 yard field for Eli and the offense, 40 seconds on the clock and one timeout.

MacAttack calls a draw play on first down to Williams which goes for two yards, Eli spends 20 seconds spastically waving his arms around trying to get players lined up for the next play, Coughlin finally calls the TO with 19 seconds left while Eli snaps the ball.

MacAttack then calls three plays all geared for a pass to Randle which are in order, overthrown by 10 yards, thrown over his head by 4 feet, and thrown into the chest of the defender.

Damontre Moore punches the pizza guy for not bringing free napkins and is promptly shot and arrested later in the evening after he tried to tackle an officer but overran his angle by 15 yards.

Dolphins leading by 4 with 1.30 sec remaining - JPP Sack strip fumble of Tannehill, and some schmuck picks it up and runs it back for a TD - Giants lead by 3, Dolphins come back to tie the game with a FG and we go to OT and Eli to ODB for a 80 yrds screamer for a TD and Giants win! Man - that will send a lot of people to the hospital.

Final minute of the game, Fins need 30 yards for the game winning TD and it's fourth and 7.

The "Wall of Spags" sends 8 men on a blitz and plays 15 yards off the WRs.

Ball get's caught 3 yards past the first down marker, a poor angle by Prince leads to a walk in TD by the WR.

Giants get the ball back with a good return from Harris setting up a 40 yard field for Eli and the offense, 40 seconds on the clock and one timeout.

MacAttack calls a draw play on first down to Williams which goes for two yards, Eli spends 20 seconds spastically waving his arms around trying to get players lined up for the next play, Coughlin finally calls the TO with 19 seconds left while Eli snaps the ball.

MacAttack then calls three plays all geared for a pass to Randle which are in order, overthrown by 10 yards, thrown over his head by 4 feet, and thrown into the chest of the defender.

Damontre Moore punches the pizza guy for not bringing free napkins and is promptly shot and arrested later in the evening after he tried to tackle an officer but overran his angle by 15 yards.

brilliant stuff BIC

If they're going to lose, I'd prefer them to lose big in the first half...that way I don't waste my night watching hot garbage.

I wrote them off with the loss to the Skins. using your depth to play all the time doesn't cut it. they wouldn't be able to compete in the playoffs anyway.