gmenroc

2 first rounders

1 third rounder

Fletcher Cox

Brandon Boykins

Mykal Kendricks

"more" - rumored to be Sam Bradford

per Ian Rappaport.

Hell, if I were the Giants, I'd have thrown in our 6th rounder just to watch the Eagles destroy themselves.

I take everything about these draft trades with a grain of salt.

Everyone thinks trading down/up is basically automatic like they are playing a game of Madden.

I expect this was leaked because the Kelly was hurt he couldn't land the one thing he wanted this offseason, a real QB.

Yeah, Eagles are desperate for a QB to fit Chip Kelly's offense.

Too bad, so sad......bwaaaa

I wish they'd been able to pull that off and fuck themselves for the next decade.

Yeah, I think the Eagles are denying that they offered all that...but why would they admit to it at this point? Do you really want to explain to your team that you would've traded half of them away for this one guy? Picks are one thing...players you have to answer to.

Again, I'd have thrown a pick in that mix too, asking nothing in return other than the entertainment value of watching a division opponent self destruct.

Yeah, I think the Eagles are denying that they offered all that...but why would they admit to it at this point? Do you really want to explain to your team that you would've traded half of them away for this one guy? Picks are one thing...players you have to answer to.

Again, I'd have thrown a pick in that mix too, asking nothing in return other than the entertainment value of watching a division opponent self destruct.

Chip is an odd cookie. He really doesnt give a fuck about his players as long as they fit in "his" scheme.

He seems more worried about leaving a legacy on the field, trying to always do his thing, instead of just wanting to win the game.

Chip is an odd cookie. He really doesnt give a fuck about his players as long as they fit in "his" scheme.

He seems more worried about leaving a legacy on the field, trying to always do his thing, instead of just wanting to win the game.

If it works, I'm not going to fault him...but that kind of deal is more than just mortgaging your future. That'd be worse than what the Redskins did with RG3/Cousins.

The guy's either gonna win the Lombardi or be out of the league in 2 years.

The guy's either gonna win the Lombardi or be out of the league in 2 years.

Yeah I agree. Historically though, guys like that... that think their scheme is more important than players... tend to have a pretty short shelf-life in this league.

I still haven't figured out what is the appeal for Sam Bradford: Playing on the last year of the ridiculous rookie contracts and has spent more time on IR than in NFL games at this point. He's a $13 million liability and one that very few teams could afford to ride the bench.

I still haven't figured out what is the appeal for Sam Bradford: Playing on the last year of the ridiculous rookie contracts and has spent more time on IR than in NFL games at this point. He's a $13 million liability and one that very few teams could afford to ride the bench.

When he's healthy he's shown to be an "imporving" QB but he's never healthy, like you said.

I mean if he can stay healthy he's a better QB then Foles was, but he's in the NFC East which believes in grinding the opposing QB in dust.

I'm guessing Chip piled on players hoping he could pull this deal with the Titans.. seems to have backfired...

Chip's statement was that he drove in the neighbourhood to check on the houses but they were too expensive. Seems the Titans asking price was just too high or Chip is doing damage control.