SportsWrath

Bigger douchebag.....Synder or Jones?

JMFP

As much as I love to laugh at Jerry Jones, I have to admit the guy is a great promoter and seems like a pretty funny guy.

Snyder on the other hand comes off like an irredeemable douchdbag

Mara Jr.

What he did by fining the 'Skins and Boys for something that every single team did the uncapped year is borderline cheating.

Wellington is still spinning in his grave after the shit his son pulled, not to mention John does seem like an entitled little prick who is riding on his father legacy.

Tish seems like an alright guy though with all those Giant.com interviews.

Mara Jr.

What he did by fining the 'Skins and Boys for something that every single team did the uncapped year is borderline cheating.

Wellington is still spinning in his grave after the shit his son pulled, not to mention John does seem like an entitled little prick who is riding on his father legacy.

maybe, but he's our douchebag.

And I recall reading that teams would be penalized if they front loaded deals during the uncapped year. I'm not sure if it is really fair, at least in the technical, legal sense of the word, for the team owners to have a gentleman's agreement like that. But it was validated when the players union went along with it retroactively (some said at the time that they thought it was collusion), and all the owners knew about it, so I think its kind of funny that Jerry Jones and Dan Snyder tried to play dumb about it and act the victim.

Although, I also think there was an element of piling on. Most teams, pretty much all teams really, can't match the cash of those two. There was no doubt in my mind at the time that the informal restrictions during the uncapped year were intended to penalize those two teams. And what do you know....

Tough question. It's like saying "which would you rather have to do: eat five pieces of poo or fuck your sister?"

There's just no good answer.

depends...... how hot is your sister? Post some pics.

Just joking seph. But I would go with JJ he is to much of a ME ME owner when it comes yo every day activities for the boys. And for being to stuburn to hire a GM. Oh and that in your face stadium he had built. I mean how the hell can God look down and see the cowplops play with that god damned jumbo tron in the friggin way?Way to screw God over Jerah, Ya putz.

I would have to pick Jerry. Not because I know exactly how much of a douche he is (because I don't). I just simplely can't stand his ugly old ass face. Makes me wanna punch him in between the legs. He remind me of some old annoying next door neighbor that you just wanna throw shit at him.

At least I don't see much of Snyder's face but I still don't like him.

At least Snyder has learned that he can't run the team, and was smart enough to defer the personnel decisions to those who know better than he. When Snyder was trying to buy a team, then yeah, he was as big or bigger a douchebag than Jones.

But with Jones refusing to allow others any control or input, putting it all on himself, makes him the bigger lunatic.

I think I have to give it to Snyder.

Make no mistake--they're both douchebags, but Jones above all is a showman--he may not be able to field a decent team due to his meglomania, but he does enough to keep his fans entertained. It might be in the carny sense of the word, but people love carnivals.

Snyder treats his fans as nothing more than a revenue stream. That's flat-out unacceptable in what is ultimately entertainment. In addition, he does all that he can to control negative talk among that fanbase about him, his decisions, or the product he puts on the field. And up until very recently, that product hasn't been all that good.

The whole "Redskin" thing notwithstanding.

Granted 4 teams did it but the Cowboys and Redskins were the biggest offenders. They deserve the fine.

Mara Jr.

I think I have to give it to Snyder.

Make no mistake--they're both douchebags, but Jones above all is a showman--he may not be able to field a decent team due to his meglomania, but he does enough to keep his fans entertained. It might be in the carny sense of the word, but people love carnivals.

Snyder treats his fans as nothing more than a revenue stream. That's flat-out unacceptable in what is ultimately entertainment. In addition, he does all that he can to control negative talk among that fanbase about him, his decisions, or the product he puts on the field. And up until very recently, that product hasn't been all that good.

The whole "Redskin" thing notwithstanding.

I concur. Jurrah seems to not take himself too seriously and I think he is "leaking" his draft board on purpose. He maybe a goof but he does try and be entertaining; like the late Al Davis. If owned a major league team I'd have some fun with it also and I can't lie I'd be the GM. It's like Madden Fantasy for rich people.