SportsWrath

Looking at this team... I don't see them making the playoffs

NeMesiS

Welcome aboard Rudy, I'm right down the road from you in Winchester. That should not creep you out in any way.

Oh okay that's awesome. Nah that doesn't creep me out. We need more Giants fans in Redskins country. Stupid Skins fans..

I will agree with your comments on Eli.....no way the Giants win that SB in 2011 without Eli playing lights out to keep this team in the hunt all season.

On defense - I'm from Missouri until I see something change.

I think our LBs will surprise a lot of people...

Yeah...way too early. I think Nem is just trying to get a rise out of us.

BTW, I see you're new here. Welcome to the board!

Are you really a female? We tend get a little offensive on this board so apologies in advance. You might want to watch who you pal up with on here. Some of the guys are a little on the rank side and that might be putting it a little mildly! :o

The fuck you say?

We are all proper fucking gentlemen around here.

Exactly :wub:

Bleedin you asshole :angry: :rules:

You guys are going to scare this poor girl away. It's been a long time since we've had a girl on this board that would stick around after listening to the vulgar banter of some of you guys!

With that said, blow me Naz, you camel humpin terrorist!

You guys are going to scare this poor girl away. It's been a long time since we've had a girl on this board that would stick around after listening to the vulgar banter of some of you guys!

With that said, blow me Naz, you camel humpin terrorist!

Are you saying Rudy is a female? I haven't had a Rudy come close to being a female so much as gay dude named Rudy who ALWAYS was on his cell phone yelling at someone on the other side of the conversation... (True Story lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA

Especially with this defense...

No offensive line

No linebackers

No running backs

No DBs

DL is getting old

And special teams isn't very special

Aside from QB, we certainly have question marks all over the place.

My concern with the offense has more to do with play calling. We have tons of weapons but when in the last 5 years has that not been the case? Eli can't go through another stretch where he throws 0 TD passes for consecutive games. Aside from that we need to stay healthy, but that goes without saying.

Defensively I'm worried. I'm excited to have Kiwi back at DE but I also know that he was injury prone for a while. Tuck hasn't been Tuck since forever and JPP's back injury has me worried as well. The LBs... Ugh. Hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. I'm not too concerned about the secondary if Webster stops giving up weekly 80+ yard TDs.

Rudy... Welcome to the boards. Most of us are vacationing from posting but come late August this place is gonna get busy.

Well...that's what it says in "her" bio and "she" says she's a girl. I don't think a girl has been on here since Jersey Girl, and she makes an appearance only once every few months anymore.

Yeah and you already scared away Ggirl and that Warner chick.

The fuck you say?

We are all proper fucking gentlemen around here.

Fucking A....break her in right.... by the way Hello Rudy... I am The Defiler ... As far as the Giants stuff goes you should be alright...anywhere else... well that Tree is a real dirty guy...watch out for him... :)

Fucking A....break her in right.... by the way Hello Rudy... I am The Defiler ... As far as the Giants stuff goes you should be alright...anywhere else... well that Tree is a real dirty guy...watch out for him... :)

Nice to meet you. This board is sooo chill compared to the other one. I know my football, so you guys better watch out :)

Nice to meet you. This board is sooo chill compared to the other one. I know my football, so you guys better watch out :)

Welcome aboard, Rudy. I'm Nas... Prince Nas... this is me: