SportsWrath

People on the GMB are speculating about bringing back Bradshaw

JackStroud

If/when Brown gets hurt then I would say bring him back.

Right now go forward with Wilson as the main guy, Brown as the change of pace back and Scott to give the other two a rest.

Bring in whoever as camp fodder and keep Bradshaw on the phone for when someone gets hurt.

I say "dance with the girl you brought to the prom". Turn Wilson loose and see what he can do over the length of a season. Brown will spell him now and then, but I say give Wilson the chance to find out what we really got in him. Personally, I think Scott is pretty good if he ever got the chance to have more than a couple touches a year. In reality, I think RB position is pretty much a plug and play thing anymore...and has a lot more to do with the team's front line than individual effort...although, that high energy effort is certainly nice.

You guys do realize Wilson hasn't a clue how to follow is blockers dont you??????? Give me a break

His running into the butts of his own linemen reminds me of Ron Dayne and Mark Sanchez

If Wilson starts or see majority touches we can write off 2013..........Andre Brown is an excellent Runner.......Classic, he should start as he did before his injury

I just cannot see them bringing back Bradshaw or Jacobs with their injury histories......certainly not Jacobs

Personaly I do want Bradshaw back however. If they start Wilson it will be a disaster....He is very spotty......lots of negative yards

then a TD.....We were cruising until Brown went down. Brown runs with a great deal of smarts, power, and can find the right hole (no jokes please)

Brown plays like Tiki but is bigger

Bradshaw was a great Giant, and I wish him well.

But if he comes back, then Gilbride will overuse him once again.

Wilson is going to have his ups and downs. I'm sure we'll see missed assignments, turnovers, etc. But this is part of the learning curve.

I think one of the (many) reasons the Giants folded down the stretch is that Gilbride didn't go full throttle with Wilson. The kid showed what he could do against the Saints, and then for reasons that escape me, he was throttled down by Gilbride.

I think Reese was paying attention to all that.

Andre Brown career stats.

Rushing yards 384 Rushing average 5.1 Receiving yards 86 Receiving average 7.2 Rushing TDs 8 Receiving TDs 0 Stats at NFL.com

Davis Wilson career stats.

Career NFL statistics as of 2012

Rush Attempts 71 Rush Yards 358 Rush Average 5.0 Touchdowns 4 Stats at NFL.com

Wilson also has one receiving TD and a kick return TD, bringing his total TDs to 6.

Honestly it doesn't matter who the "stater" is at the beginning of the game as long as Silly Gilly is feeding them both the ball.

Wilson is much more dynamic in open space which is apparent by holding the Giants all time return yard record, Brown is more of the traditional back who will grind out yards but he also has a history of getting injured.

this is why Stats are deceiving......Wilson gets most of his yards on home runs.........Brown gives you that steady 5.1 yds you need to win Championships......Wilson has a long way to go to be an everydown back

Wilson is not a reliable blocker and has too many plays for negative yds

First of all, we only speak of the GMB in negative fashion on this board.

Second, a majority of the posters on said GMB are idiots.

LOL ok whatever you say.......personally I dont think negatively of any Giants Fans........I even like some opponent fans

The thought of bringing back our "unwanted by others" free agents is really what this post was about.....how Ahmad Bradshaw could draw no offers is beyond me..

Bradshaw has a lot of foot issues. I am sure he'll be called if needed but it's very possible he's gimped for life.

This. Let Mr. Broke Feet stay home watching the games...and we should look in his direction only if our top three runners go down for the count. The guy should be thinking about how he is going to climb stairs at 45...not running with a ball through a line of studs ready to put a hurt on him... :P

I have very fond memories of Bradshaw and he's probably got another season of running left in him (spread out over 3 years between injuries). At this point in his career, he should be polishing up that college degree and thinking about a new career.

One of the things I wonder about, is the new rule in football that disallows RB's to lower their head. I think it's going to lead to a whole lot less running plays and perhaps a complete different type of runner. Bradshaw and Joseph were both quick to lower their heads and put a hurt on tacklers. That now brings a 15 yard penalty. The wussanization of real football!!

I have very fond memories of Bradshaw and he's probably got another season of running left in him (spread out over 3 years between injuries). At this point in his career, he should be polishing up that college degree and thinking about a new career.

One of the things I wonder about, is the new rule in football that disallows RB's to lower their head. I think it's going to lead to a whole lot less running plays and perhaps a complete different type of runner. Bradshaw and Joseph were both quick to lower their heads and put a hurt on tacklers. That now brings a 15 yard penalty. The wussanization of real football!!

It would be a penalty (and imo it should be) to lead with your head (Guss Ferrot (sp) comes to mind). If you want to mow people down lower your shoulder not your head.

That's the thing though, the NFL has even stated that last year there would of only been maybe 20-25 flags thrown on this new "lower the head" rule for RBs and what not.

Really I don't think you are going to see much of a change if at all.

this is why Stats are deceiving......Wilson gets most of his yards on home runs.........Brown gives you that steady 5.1 yds you need to win Championships......Wilson has a long way to go to be an everydown back

Wilson is not a reliable blocker and has too many plays for negative yds

You need points to win games. Points are scored via TD's and FG's. TD's are scored more often by players who can hit the home run like Wilson. You'll see, Jack. First downs are great and all. But give me the guy who can explode for a 65 yarder at any given time, and can put a quick '7' on the scoreboard... you need those players to win in the NFL, too. Both backs add value and both will help the Giants win. But rightfully, Wilson will be the lead guy, and I expect somewhere between a 55-45 to 65-35 split, at least in the early going.