SportsWrath

If Romeo Crennel is fired by KC, Giants should go after him.

JMFP

I think the defense would respond to Crennel. I know he prefers a 3-4, and so do I. I know the Giants don't have the linebackers right now, but like I said elsewhere, it's time to retool the franchise because the dudes we have right now on defense are pretty much spent.....given the shitty pass rush this year, I don't think the 4-3 has alot to brag on, either.

Some guys are great coordinators, and not good coaches.....I don't think he had much to work with in KC, but chances are, that's his last shot at a head coaching job....or at least, for a while.

I say bring him in and basically be set at DC like the Steelers are set with Dick LeBeau.

I think the defense would respond to Crennel. I know he prefers a 3-4, and so do I. I know the Giants don't have the linebackers right now, but like I said elsewhere, it's time to retool the franchise because the dudes we have right now on defense are pretty much spent.....given the shitty pass rush this year, I don't think the 4-3 has alot to brag on, either.

Some guys are great coordinators, and not good coaches.....I don't think he had much to work with in KC, but chances are, that's his last shot at a head coaching job....or at least, for a while.

I say bring him in and basically be set at DC like the Steelers are set with Dick LeBeau.

Most of the better defenses are 3-4. I agree. And it's not like we have a surplus of talent on the defensive line anymore.

I think either 3-4 or 4-3 can be effective, so I'm not chained to the 4-3 but even harder than finding the LBs to make it work, is finding the big body NT, the unmoveable force in the middle of the line. Those guys don't grow on trees.

I think either 3-4 or 4-3 can be effective, so I'm not chained to the 4-3 but even harder than finding the LBs to make it work, is finding the big body NT, the unmoveable force in the middle of the line. Those guys don't grow on trees.

What tree could hold them?

I wonder if Linval Joseph couldn't be that guy?

I wonder if Linval Joseph couldn't be that guy?

Possibly. But I still don't get why opposing teams ran it down our throats and out our assholes so often and so easily this year. Was it Linval and Canty? Or were they doing their job, tying up the OL, so the LBs, especially the MLB, could make the tackle.....and the LBs never arrived?

I don't want to live thru the retooling it would take to switch to 3-4 Defense.... Other than than ANYONE is better than Fewel at this point...

As DC, Hell yeah. I thought you had a Stroud moment and were asking as HC, in which case I would have had to create a "JoMo's Intimate Corner of the Internet" section.

Actually Coughlin is so old and out of touch........ I would support Romeo as HC.......he is a Bellicheck disciple and has good motivational skills...........no one could turn around KC......not possible

I wouldn't want a retread, I would want a coach looking for a upgrade, a young upstart type, going from being a positional coach to a first time DC Ken Norton Jr, whose the LB coach in Seattle would work. I don't think Fewell's going anywhere anyways.

You gotta go to a couple of pig barbecues in Samoa or Tonga...there are your NT's with pig grease running down their cheeks..

I don't think I'd be against either idea (bringing in Crennel or a new young hungry dc)... But something has to change. I want our defense to resemble what the NYG defenses of the 80s were. Teams feared our d... Now they can't wait to face our "vaunted" pass rush and "shutdown" corner.

You gotta go to a couple of pig barbecues in Samoa or Tonga...there are your NT's with pig grease running down their cheeks..

Abso-effing-lutely, this team needs some crazy fucking Pacific Islander......those kids are brought up to be football maniacs. We need some Superfly Jimmy Snuka dude at LB, or some man-mountain at NT.

I wouldn't want a retread, I would want a coach looking for a upgrade, a young upstart type, going from being a positional coach to a first time DC Ken Norton Jr, whose the LB coach in Seattle would work. I don't think Fewell's going anywhere anyways.

Dude flat out sucks.

Abso-effing-lutely, this team needs some crazy fucking Pacific Islander......those kids are brought up to be football maniacs. We need some Superfly Jimmy Snuka dude at LB, or some man-mountain at NT.

Manti Te'o would be so frickin' awesome on our team... too bad he's going in the top 10 picks, almost assuredly.