SportsWrath

Babin

Lughead

I smell an overhaul/rebuilding coming.

Around the League reached out to NFL Network's Daniel Jeremiah, the former Eagles scout who said Philadelphia was likely to release the 32-year-old Babin after the season. Jeremiah pointed to a genuine desire inside the organization to give playing time to rookie Vinny Curry and third-year end Brandon Graham. Benching Babin would likely create uneccesary awkwardness. From that angle, the move makes sense.

Full Story

I saw this coming last year--only the win streak at the end of last season saved Reid's fat ass. 2 years running? They have to blow it up--too much money for too little success. Wouldn't be shocked if that whole secondary goes, too.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Nnamdi let go and I think Rogers-Cromartie's contract is up. Hopefully they suck for a few years. It's been awhile since we haven't had to worry about them.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Nnamdi let go and I think Rogers-Cromartie's contract is up. Hopefully they suck for a few years. It's been awhile since we haven't had to worry about them.

If they play their picks, they'll suck for a while. Outside of no-brainers like McCoy and Maclin, who have they really hit on in their last few drafts? Particularly given the amount of picks they've had.

I'm comforted too seeing Foles suck pretty hard...to the point where the coaching staff doesn't have enough faith in him to let him air it out downfield. Not even seeing flashes of starting talent at QB. There's also not a lot of QB options in the draft this year.

Eagles aren't going to get the #1 pick. I can't see them out-losing to the Chiefs, who coincidentally, also need a QB. So yeah, the Eagles are going to suck for a while. Shame for the studs like McCoy. Maclin isn't a #1 in my book. Jackson has regressed and I have to believe will be looking for a new situation/fresh start when his deal is up. McCoy is a hometown kid, so he may prove to be more loyal and more deserved of a commitment from the Eagles.

I'm comforted too seeing Foles suck pretty hard...to the point where the coaching staff doesn't have enough faith in him to let him air it out downfield. Not even seeing flashes of starting talent at QB. There's also not a lot of QB options in the draft this year.

Eagles aren't going to get the #1 pick. I can't see them out-losing to the Chiefs, who coincidentally, also need a QB. So yeah, the Eagles are going to suck for a while. Shame for the studs like McCoy. Maclin isn't a #1 in my book. Jackson has regressed and I have to believe will be looking for a new situation/fresh start when his deal is up. McCoy is a hometown kid, so he may prove to be more loyal and more deserved of a commitment from the Eagles.

McCoy can move to NJ for all I care ;).