SportsWrath

Petrus Cut, OT DJ Jones claimed

osi724dasack

I think Petrus played himself out of a job. DJ Jones has bounced around alot since leaving Nebraska. Signed with Miami as an UDFA, then snapped up by Baltimore, then Philly, and now the Giants.....and that's in a period of one year. The buzz is he's pretty athletic. But it's hard to think he's the solution to our sucky line.

Maybe it was roids? Just hazzarding a random guess. He was a unrated TE out of high school, then a walk on FB entering college and he enters the NFL as the strongest OL? Then a year later he's cut?

You maybe on to something VG. His vicious demeanor was that of someone who's on roids but I will steer away from that assumption as I have no proof.

I loved the Petrus who showed such promise as a rookie last year, when he had to step in due to injuries and looked great.......but sometime between then and now, he forgot how to block or even get in the way for a second or two! I hope we get last year's guy back at some point.

I loved the Petrus who showed such promise as a rookie last year, when he had to step in due to injuries and looked great.......but sometime between then and now, he forgot how to block or even get in the way for a second or two! I hope we get last year's guy back at some point.

last year was petrus' 2nd year.