SportsWrath

One of my favorite things about a Super Bowl victory...

http://sports.yahoo....n_defeat_020512

"This is perhaps what makes me smile most...the sorrow, the heartbreak, the regret, the shock, the anguish, all over the faces of our opponent knowing all the while...we don't have to deal with any of that.

"You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball," she snapped back. "My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times."

Gisele Bundchen, wife of Tom Brady

"You (have) to catch the ball when you’re supposed to catch the ball," she snapped back. "My husband cannot (bleeping) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time. I can’t believe they dropped the ball so many times."

Yet another argument why she is better in a magazine then in real life. LOL

Heard on the Patriot's plane back to New England. "Yo, Tom, You gotta keep yo' ol' lady quiet man."

http://sports.yahoo....n_defeat_020512

This is perhaps what makes me smile most...the sorrow, the heartbreak, the regret, the shock, the anguish, all over the faces of our opponent knowing all the while...we don't have to deal with any of that.

That is what our Giants do....bring "joy to the hearts" of their opponents and fans.... :)

Go back to being a Bulimic Bitch...glad Pretty Boy lost cunt...he needed to make that pass with more touch to Welker; and he needed to lead branch. Try catching the ball yourself bitch with a 250lb rocket getting ready to blast you.

Go back to being a Bulimic Bitch...glad Pretty Boy lost cunt...he needed to make that pass with more touch to Welker; and he needed to lead branch. Try catching the ball yourself bitch with a 250lb rocket getting ready to blast you.

Exactly... I was surprised Welker got his hands on that ball.. it was awfully thrown. Fucking Cordell Stewart said as a receiver once you get your hands on the ball you're supposed to catch it.. I say bullshit... anyone who's played as much as a pick up game knows that's nonsense.

That is as close to a turn-on as that bag o'bones will ever give me. The sweet funk of disappointment.

Exactly... I was surprised Welker got his hands on that ball.. it was awfully thrown. Fucking Cordell Stewart said as a receiver once you get your hands on the ball you're supposed to catch it.. I say bullshit... anyone who's played as much as a pick up game knows that's nonsense.

I heard that today on ESPN and I have to agreed with him. If you got both hands on the ball you're suppose to catch it. This is the professional league and these guys are suppose to be able to catch anything they could touch with both hands.

Francesa worse than ever. I listened to him today on the way home because i didn't have my podcasts.

Caller waits an hour to get on

Francesa asks him what he wants, then proceeds to talk over him before the end of the sentence.

Continues to dominate the call.

If the caller calls him out, he totally berates the guy.

Plus now he thinks that talking like a tired old man, makes him the next Bill mazer, who I might add, kinda sucked ass also.

He's just brutal,.

I heard that today on ESPN and I have to agreed with him. If you got both hands on the ball you're suppose to catch it. This is the professional league and these guys are suppose to be able to catch anything they could touch with both hands.

Not true... you try to reach for it.. but your nails or finger tips can not haul a spiral that's out of reach to begin with with.. you have to take into account how shoulder pads restrict your arms going up...

Our guys made the plays necessary to win the game. They didn't. Pretty fucking simple. Oh, and if not for the shit holding call 3rd and 1 on Boothe the Welker drop and the Patriot "miscues" probably aren't even an issue. That call killed our momentum and until that point the Giants were completely dominating the game.

Our guys made the plays necessary to win the game. They didn't. Pretty fucking simple. Oh, and if not for the shit holding call 3rd and 1 on Boothe the Welker drop and the Patriot "miscues" probably aren't even an issue. That call killed our momentum and until that point the Giants were completely dominating the game.

And the PI non-calls on Manningham when Coughlin was visibly livid... puhlease... we beat them straight up.. we held them to 17 fucking points.