SportsWrath

So when are the trolls

*SDMF*

And btw, I am not pleased with this team. Hicks not catching passes Eli put in his hand 3 different times. The O-line not breaking the huddle with passion. Sounds stupid I know but show some heart and professionalism. The ST still not making any impact. They started off giving us good field position then fell off there game in late in the 2nd qrtr. The D did show up. Im happy about that and feel they will ride that into the Dallas game.

Are they gonna pull there usual bullshit and wait a day or two before? Are they gonna wait to post if Dallas wins? Will they come?

It will depend on the outcome of the final game of the week.....if Giants win, they won't be back until the Giants are eliminated.

Are they gonna pull there usual bullshit and wait a day or two before? Are they gonna wait to post if Dallas wins? Will they come?

the game was meaningless, otherwise Romo would've played, and we would've made it a game.

btw, if i'm a troll, what does that make you, poor blunatic, and the clown.

the game was meaningless, otherwise Romo would've played, and we would've made it a game.

If hat was this Sunday night I'd say Romo still wasnt in. Its moronic to think he could throw a pass more than 30 yards with that injury. And cortisone shots wont help, they will hurt if anything because you need to be able to feel the football when you throw it.

If you mean me as the clown, the answer is "GOOD FANS THAT STAY ON OUR OWN BOARD".................. :)

And, ask any NFL player if ANY game is meaningless. The egirls already knew they were eliminated, and proceeded to whup ya. So sit down, shut up and go hold your wifes purse.

The dog, Cowboyz and BadEgg were right here after the Giants beat the Cowboys a couple of weeks ago. Seemed like pretty reasonable conversation with all of them, and I hope that continues. It's good to have opposing views on the site.

This. I don't think any of them.. nor Jack is a troll. Hell we, Giants fans, disagree with each other let alone with non-Giants fans.

If you mean me as the clown, the answer is "GOOD FANS THAT STAY ON OUR OWN BOARD".................. :)

And, ask any NFL player if ANY game is meaningless. The egirls already knew they were eliminated, and proceeded to whup ya. So sit down, shut up and go hold your wifes purse.

I'd be careful throwing around the word "stay." To be honest, you're pushing it with "fan." And how interesting that a post about trolls draws you out of hiding.

ha ha ha...laughable. the dog thinks you need to amend your definition to say "GOOD FAIR-WEATHER FANS..." in your case...

LOL. For a team and a fan base that likes to think of themselves as "knowledgeable" this is a real head scratcher. You, of course, are not the only mathematically challenged ladyboy though because I heard this from quite a few other dummies as well.

If Dallas had won Sunday against Philly, they would still be in the hunt for the last wild card spot and would have gotten in with a loss to the giants and an Atlanta loss to TB.

So if both Atl and Dallas both lose Sunday you can rest easy in the knowledge that you are going home because your Ivy League coach is too stupid to understand the playoff system/.

LOL. For a team and a fan base that likes to think of themselves as "knowledgeable" this is a real head scratcher. You, of course, are not the only mathematically challenged ladyboy though because I heard this from quite a few other dummies as well.

If Dallas had won Sunday against Philly, they would still be in the hunt for the last wild card spot and would have gotten in with a loss to the giants and an Atlanta loss to TB.

So if both Atl and Dallas both lose Sunday you can rest easy in the knowledge that you are going home because your Ivy League coach is too stupid to understand the playoff system/.

Excellent observation, H. I was scratching my head when everyone including ESPN said the game was meaningless for Dallas... as you've shown it wasn't.

LOL. That was fucking abuse.

In fairness to Cowboyz, I think I heard the same thing a few times on Saturday, and that was from so-called professionals.

I don't have an issue with Garrett holding Romo out because his hand was supposedly the size of a greatfruit, so I don't know how he throws the ball. Also, and this is not a cut on the Giants, but they aren't a great team. So if you can't beat the Giants in Dec, you are probably not going to fair very well against the 49ers, Saints, or Packers on the road or even the Lions at home. Never say never but I don't see either the Cowboys or Giants going to the Superbowl. Anything can happen, but their weaknesses play to the strengths of the Packers, Saints, and even the Lions. I also wouldn't count on TB beating Atlanta when something is on the line and wouldn't have risked Romo for that.

I didn't see much of the game but they have a number of guys banged up so I don't have an issue with them resting any of them the Philly game once they decided to sit Romo. Personally, I don't know what Austing was doing playing the entire game. And what is interesting is that they lost another guard that game anyway, which hurts.

I'm sure Garrett undertands the playoff system and to suggest that he doesn't is absurd. The fact that the Cowboys chose to publicly SPIN things the way they did may have been silly, but they still control their own destiny so to that extent the game was meaningless. Beat the 8-7 team or go home like you should.

I don't have an issue with Garrett holding Romo out because his hand was supposedly the size of a greatfruit, so I don't know how he throws the ball. Also, and this is not a cut on the Giants, but they aren't a great team. So if you can't beat the Giants in Dec, you are probably not going to fair very well against the 49ers, Saints, or Packers on the road or even the Lions at home. Never say never but I don't see either the Cowboys or Giants going to the Superbowl. Anything can happen, but their weaknesses play to the strengths of the Packers, Saints, and even the Lions. I also wouldn't count on TB beating Atlanta when something is on the line and wouldn't have risked Romo for that.

I didn't see much of the game but they have a number of guys banged up so I don't have an issue with them resting any of them the Philly game once they decided to sit Romo. Personally, I don't know what Austing was doing playing the entire game. And what is interesting is that they lost another guard that game anyway, which hurts.

I'm sure Garrett undertands the playoff system and to suggest that he doesn't is absurd. The fact that the Cowboys chose to publicly SPIN things the way they did may have been silly, but they still control their own destiny so to that extent the game was meaningless. Beat the 8-7 team or go home like you should.

Win or lose Dallas isn't going anywhere. If the Cowboys blow it again this year against this Giants team. It should be the death blow for the Romo era.

Win or lose Dallas isn't going anywhere. If the Cowboys blow it again this year against this Giants team. It should be the death blow for the Romo era.

The second part of that statement is crazy. I'm very optimistic about the next season. This weekend is a gage of this season but means very little for the future of either team. Really, Sunday night is two teams that have been injury riddled and hurting talent wise in key areas battling out after a short off season in which neither team did anything of significance to better themselves. I think the Giants would be foolish to can Tom this year, regardless of what occurs Sunday night but that's just my two cents.

But as far as the Romo era is concerned, if Murray comes back and plays as well as he did this season, the Cowboys are loaded at offensive skill positions, even if Witten is getting older. They need some help on the OL. On defense, they need atleast another good pass rusher, a DB, or preferrably both. But I think in this day and age, they can fix their weaknesses fairly quickly and be very good next season. The fact that they may have permantly answered questions at RB, K, OT, and MLB this season is a good thing.