SportsWrath

So when are the trolls

*SDMF*

I love the fact that you make a point using info you didn't know about after the fact. Clearly a superior mind.

the dog's point was already made effectively...that was just additional information that further supported the dog's point...thank you for the compliment as well...

the dog's point was already made effectively...that was just additional information that further supported the dog's point...thank you for the compliment as well...

you guys are entitled to your opinions for sure. For me I would have let Romo make the decision. Stupid or not. And if you're OK with Jones coming down from the owners booth and telling your coach how to run his team I suspect you rely on mommy and daddy too much. I took a beating all the way around for the point with Eagles fans and Dallas fans that where at the game. So I concede.

I would be willing to concede that I have no problem with the Dallas coaching staff telling guys like Witten that all 16 games don't matter. In fact I would encourage it in any way that I could.

That is exactly the type of mentality that leads teams to lose 4 of their last 5 games.

Hopefully Garret et. al. will be their to impart this valuable lesson over and over again in years to come.

you guys are entitled to your opinions for sure. For me I would have let Romo make the decision. Stupid or not. And if you're OK with Jones coming down from the owners booth and telling your coach how to run his team I suspect you rely on mommy and daddy too much. I took a beating all the way around for the point with Eagles fans and Dallas fans that where at the game. So I concede.

the dog has an issue with any owner coming down and meddling with the players/coaches during a game. however, the dog doesn't agree that players should make the decision when it comes to playing injured. esiason says regularly that you have to sometimes protect the players from themselves. most players are going to say they will play when injured...sometimes you have to step in because you see the big picture as a coach.

the dog has an issue with any owner coming down and meddling with the players/coaches during a game. however, the dog doesn't agree that players should make the decision when it comes to playing injured. esiason says regularly that you have to sometimes protect the players from themselves. most players are going to say they will play when injured...sometimes you have to step in because you see the big picture as a coach.

The dog has many issues. Well we can agree on that but not agree on that situation in the current discussion.