SportsWrath

Rolle Trash Talks

Nas

Not sure about everyone here but I'm a huge of fan letting your play do the talking.. Rolle has been mostly talk... I am disgusted by this:

NY Giants, Justin Tuck, Antrel Rolle want Eagles' Michael Vick to play Sunday to exact revenge

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/2011/09/22/2011-09-22_watch_what_you_vick_for.html#ixzz1Ygp8lWum

Michael Vick, Mike Kafka... hell, Franz Kafka... it doesn't matter who lines up under center for the Eagles this weekend, the Giants are going to get killed.

We pretty much have all of our defensive starters aside from T2 and Goff right? So why are we suddenly this bad?

P.S. JPP is better than Osi.

We pretty much have all of our defensive starters aside from T2 and Goff right? So why are we suddenly this bad?

P.S. JPP is better than Osi.

Because we had our hands full for 3 quarters with Sam Bradford, Cadillac Williams and... uh... who plays receiver for the Rams again?

Also, we crumbled beneath the mighty trio of Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower, and Jabbar Gaffney a week prior.

Why should anyone think we'll be competitive against Jackson, Maclin, McCoy, and Vick (or Kafka)?

We're doomed. I predict a huge Eagles blowout.

Because we had our hands full for 3 quarters with Sam Bradford, Cadillac Williams and... uh... who plays receiver for the Rams again?

Also, we crumbled beneath the mighty trio of Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower, and Jabbar Gaffney a week prior.

Why should anyone think we'll be competitive against Jackson, Maclin, McCoy, and Vick (or Kafka)?

We're doomed. I predict a huge Eagles blowout.

Because I think the first 2 games can and will be learned from.. Eagles-Giants is never a blow out either way.. the last time it came close to a blow out.. well.. we folded.

Because I think the first 2 games can and will be learned from.. Eagles-Giants is never a blow out either way.. the last time it came close to a blow out.. well.. we folded.

I remember last season or maybe the season before that there was a 40-13? I think the score of the game was for the Eagles.

But this is another example of how easy it is to get in trouble in the glare of the NY media. Rolle was asked, in a way that suggested he should be scared, what would happen if he got matched up one on one with Maclin. He didn't say, "I'll cover him like a blanket", nor did he say "if that happens, we're in big trouble". He said it had happened before, so it shouldn't be a problem if it happens again. Actually sounds like a pretty reasonable response.

But the headlines never portray statements like this as being in response to a question. They make it sound like the guy just stepped up to the podium and started saying things. Maybe this happens in other cities, too....but nobody ever hears it as much as when it happens in NY.

Michael Vick, Mike Kafka... hell, Franz Kafka... it doesn't matter who lines up under center for the Eagles this weekend, the Giants are going to get killed.

Although I don't think the Giants have much of a chance check the My Prediction for Sunday thread. We were all jumping Spagnuolos' D ship that year then and next thing you know it's SB winning time.

I happen to think that we will beat the Eagles.

Desean is banged up, Vick is looking more and more like he's not going to be playing....

I happened to think we will beat them as well because our D will suffocate them and our O will torture them.

Apparently Vick is getting fitted for some kevlar device in his helmet that will disperse the impact of the collision. It's called a concussion reduction technology, or CRT.

So if this thing reduces concussions, then it's probably time for this piece of equipment to be distributed widely. I wonder how much heavier it makes the helmet, though.

Apparently Vick is getting fitted for some kevlar device in his helmet that will disperse the impact of the collision. It's called a concussion reduction technology, or CRT.

So if this thing reduces concussions, then it's probably time for this piece of equipment to be distributed widely. I wonder how much heavier it makes the helmet, though.

Is it JPP proof? :D

Chances are it's just some foam on top of the helmet.. sure looks goofy as hell.

We're going to have to force some turnovers and not make any ourselves to win this game, I think.

We're going to have long grinding drives out there.. Eli sucks when he's cold.. get him going early by estabilishing the run.. .keep his ass on the field.. keeping Vick and the "dream team" on the sidelines.. cold. Our O can take it to their D.. especially by pounding the ball.

They use that CRT in motorcycle helmets. My helmet was trash when I went down and I did t suffer any headach or anything. That's from going down on 5th gear, 65mph.