SportsWrath

the new Meadowlands Stadium

Lughead

It should be known as "Really, That's What 500 Million Got Us" Stadium.

It sucks.

stop being sour grapes. wat did u think was gonna happen? magically there would be no bathroom line, parking would be easier, getting in and out would be a breeze? get real. its not like u spent 500 mil.

stop being sour grapes. wat did u think was gonna happen? magically there would be no bathroom line, parking would be easier, getting in and out would be a breeze? get real. its not like u spent 500 mil.

I thought it cost $1.6 Billion

No, but I thought those things would improve, not get worse from Giants Stadium.

Lines are longer, it takes forever to get in and out, concession prices are up 33%, and tickets are more expensive.

They had it right the first time.

No, but I thought those things would improve, not get worse from Giants Stadium.

Lines are longer, it takes forever to get in and out, concession prices are up 33%, and tickets are more expensive.

They had it right the first time.

The architecture sucks.

I still call it Giants Stadium. The Jet fans love it when I do that. :F-U::TU:

Yeah I tell them to inhale my third leg....it hurts when your last Super Bowl was almost 42 years ago....even the Mets, Nets and Knicks have won championships since then. :LMAO:

REX RYAN: I call it JETLIFE STADIUM.

FUCK YOU DOUCHE BAG................ Is that why the Jets come out wearing Giant Blue ball caps? MetLife and Giants have the same blue color........

Really If the Jets wanted to be " NY's TEAM" they would of teamed up with the Mets a couple years ago.

But to tell you the truth Lug....the Mets are the National League replacement for the NY Baseball Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers. Their only connection to the Yankees was that they played some games there after the Polo Grounds were torn down and before the original Giants Stadium was built. We played at the Yale Bowl, Yankee Stadium and even Shea Stadium before it was done. National Baseball for the most part were the baseball teams tied in with the NFL. Primarily because National League stadiums were large enough to serve as dual purpose stadiums for both baseball and football. The only connection the Mets have with the Jets is the similarity in names. However the full name of the Mets is that of the NY Metropolitans...Mets is a shortening; just like NYKnickerbockers..Knicks.

The only connection the Giants have with the Yankees are the blue and gray color schemes.

They should put up 4 big bright LED screens on each side of the Stadium that say JETS when the Jets are at home

and GIANTS when the Giants are there in the appropriate colors and background

They can still call it and put up signage for METLIFE STADIUM or Snoopy's Doghouse

That should make both teams feel at home and I thought that was the promise from Day 1 that electronic signs would solve the Brand Recognition problem

REX RYAN: I call it JETLIFE STADIUM.

FUCK YOU DOUCHE BAG................ Is that why the Jets come out wearing Giant Blue ball caps? MetLife and Giants have the same blue color........

Really If the Jets wanted to be " NY's TEAM" they would of teamed up with the Mets a couple years ago.

All in all Ryan can inhale my pud...but I think he would rather go lick some toes.... :030: :030: :030: that is more his speed.

But to tell you the truth Lug....the Mets are the National League replacement for the NY Baseball Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers. Their only connection to the Yankees was that they played some games there after the Polo Grounds were torn down and before the original Giants Stadium was built. We played at the Yale Bowl, Yankee Stadium and even Shea Stadium before it was done. National Baseball for the most part were the baseball teams tied in with the NFL. Primarily because National League stadiums were large enough to serve as dual purpose stadiums for both baseball and football. The only connection the Mets have with the Jets is the similarity in names. However the full name of the Mets is that of the NY Metropolitans...Mets is a shortening; just like NYKnickerbockers..Knicks.

The only connection the Giants have with the Yankees are the blue and gray color schemes.

What I was saying. T is if the jets wanted to partner up with a pro team to build a stadium. They could of done it with the Mets. Then come football season they would have their own football house