SportsWrath

Prediction for season 6-10

JackStroud

I see this disorganized, un-inspired group sinking like a rock this year

call it a hunch.............call it the Coughlin effect

after a sterling start at Jacksonville he sank to 7-9 all of a sudden

followed that with two 6-10 years and was fired........his approach wears on the players after a while

we are about to fall off a cliff :facepalm:

Not with Antrel Rolle as GM and Tiki rushing for over 4000 yards this season.

16-. We beat the Cleveland Browns in the SB 84-27, half time performance Rebeeca Black "Friday"

the pregame flyover is hot air balloons.

I'm no troll

I'm giving you my honest prediction...............and believe me every one of those losses will pain me, but I always call it as I see it

I don't see a big year for the G Men...........and its not the players, its the atmosphere around that locker room

they will quit in the 4th Qtr and lay down before the Eagles and in December as per usual

If I had to guess, both sides want to win too badly to reach a deal soon enough for the season to start on time but they have too much to lose to blow off the whole season......so figure they start around Oct 1 and play a 12 game season.

If I had to guess, both sides want to win too badly to reach a deal soon enough for the season to start on time but they have too much to lose to blow off the whole season......so figure they start around Oct 1 and play a 12 game season.

Well, that should eliminate the whole "sit or start" the starters controversy at the end of the season.

Well, that should eliminate the whole "sit or start" the starters controversy at the end of the season.

Good point. Under that scenario, doubtful any team would be locked into a division crown or wild card spot going into the last game.

maybe not. remember the owners get the tv contract no matter what. so they will definitely survive. and chances are some judge will rule that they have to give some of that to the players.

nah I think there will be a season.....its going to mediation, and the owners have picked the wrong time to fool with a good thing

it's already been through mediation, it didn't work. The players union doesn't want mediation, they want legal recourse. The legal process is gonna take time, the players are being paid through a lockout fund, they could care less if football is played or not. The judge will probably rule in favor of the owners, like Blu said they are still gonna get TV money. It's not like any of them are dirt poor to begin with, so money is not a issue. I hate to be pessimistic, but I do not see a season starting in September.

it's already been through mediation, it didn't work. The players union doesn't want mediation, they want legal recourse. The legal process is gonna take time, the players are being paid through a lockout fund, they could care less if football is played or not. The judge will probably rule in favor of the owners, like Blu said they are still gonna get TV money. It's not like any of them are dirt poor to begin with, so money is not a issue. I hate to be pessimistic, but I do not see a season starting in September.

This is probly wrong, but a friend said something to me about the owners not getting the tv money. Anyone hear anything like thast?

This is probly wrong, but a friend said something to me about the owners not getting the tv money. Anyone hear anything like thast?

they are still under contract with the networks. They will still get TV money, from what I heard. The players are getting 60,000 dollars a year from a lockout fund, provided they meet certain criteria.Colin Cowherd was talking about this, Nike,Gatorade, Pepsi etc. are also under contract has sponsors of the NFL. If they don't want to pay, if theres a no football scenario, the NFL can sue for "breach of contract"

If I recall they will still get money from local TV stations of their area/state but those contracts of nation stations like Fox ect have been opted out of.

So they will still be getting money from some TV contracts but not the millions they were expecting from the national stations.