SportsWrath

Hopefully all the Tynes critics will shut up.

JMFP

This was the best game of Tynes career. It's all down hill from here. This dude take some steroids or something? he needs to boom all his kickoffs how he did last night

Matt Dodge was also fantastic. You can't blame him at all on the Bryant TD... that was just god awful coverage. The Michael Jackson glove has done the trick. I'm glad Coughlin stuck with him and didn't listen to the drama queens.

This was the best game of Tynes career. It's all down hill from here. This dude take some steroids or something? he needs to boom all his kickoffs how he did last night

Matt Dodge was also fantastic. You can't blame him at all on the Bryant TD... that was just god awful coverage. The Michael Jackson glove has done the trick. I'm glad Coughlin stuck with him and didn't listen to the drama queens.

he's like that kid from the movie Rookie of the Year who breaks his arm and can suddenly sling 95+ MPH fastballs....only Tynes sprained his ankle and can actually kick farther than 40 yards now....

he's like that kid from the movie Rookie of the Year who breaks his arm and can suddenly sling 95+ MPH fastballs....only Tynes sprained his ankle and can actually kick farther than 40 yards now....

I was thinking the same thing! Don't worry though he will suck again next game

that was horrific. Briant never even crossed the near hash marks. Took it to the house after a booming directional kick and only used 1/3 of the field.

Our STs SUCK>

that was horrific. Briant never even crossed the near hash marks. Took it to the house after a booming directional kick and only used 1/3 of the field.

Our STs SUCK>

That was a 69 yard punt too. Great kick. The two guys coming in coverage behind the gunner (one was Boley) allowed themselves to get blocked by one defender. Horrific coverage.

I was actually cheering for Tynes last night. I think he had three kick-offs into the endzone and nailed that 53 yard FG.

also, it was indoors.

and our special teams will be the reason we dont go far this year. Im surprised that they dont give up a td every game. the worst st i have ever seen. and its on both sides...I dont think reynaud is great, but Id like to see him have the chance to run something back.

I'll be back on his ass if he shanks one in Seattle....but his kickoffs were great, and he nailed that 53 yarder after getting pushed back.

I'm sure alot of it had to do with the venue, but I'll give him credit after busting balls for the past 3 years.

That was a 69 yard punt too. Great kick. The two guys coming in coverage behind the gunner (one was Boley) allowed themselves to get blocked by one defender. Horrific coverage.

I was actually cheering for Tynes last night. I think he had three kick-offs into the endzone and nailed that 53 yard FG.

My first thought was, that fucking Dodge, another line drive kick. Then I played it back... I think that punt had more than a 5 second hang time. It was a great kick, just terrible, terrible coverage.

And about Tynes. WTF? Where did that leg come from? He's never been able to do that before.

he still is slow on his release. a smart team will pick up on that. however the worst special teams performer is #15. I will not bother to learn his name because he won't be here much longer. I'll say this about him- he can find the nearest tackler in a field of open space.

and those onside kicks are downright scary.

He had great game....time for all the Tynes haters to STFU....... -_-

He did have a surprisingly superb game. Is he juicing? Sure I'd like to see him continue.. although I found it odd he nailed a 50+ yarder dead center and kept shanking extra points.

Speak of booming kicks.. could it be the stadium?

he still is slow on his release. a smart team will pick up on that. however the worst special teams performer is #15. I will not bother to learn his name because he won't be here much longer. I'll say this about him- he can find the nearest tackler in a field of open space.

and those onside kicks are downright scary.

I've posted this before but he's terrible. I know our coverage isn't great but he seems just make things much worse. I think they should give Duke Calhoun a shot. Although I know Ross wants to I think that'd be a little too risky but right now field position is becoming a problem.

I've posted this before but he's terrible. I know our coverage isn't great but he seems just make things much worse. I think they should give Duke Calhoun a shot. Although I know Ross wants to I think that'd be a little too risky but right now field position is becoming a problem.

i haven't seen a kick returner with a beer belly since brian mitchell. who's ross?