SportsWrath

Giants game Day Thread

Lughead

Gameday Prediction  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Giants.gif[/img]
    • [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Broncos.gif[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Broncos by less than 3
    • Broncos by 3-9
    • Broncos by 10-14
    • Broncos by 14+
    • Tie

I picked the top one...."Frankcastles87's account has been inactive for 90 days" because it reminded me most of the Giants (the defense has certainly been inactive for the passed 90 days)....but yah, Giants by 3, 20-17.

the spinning helmet don't show? if not it must be in my cache then...... but I was only there for the first time today :huh:

Not to fear, the Nazi mod fixed it. (The dude's acct. was suspended, I went and poached a good link from where you got the Bronco's helmet from).

Happy Thanksgiving to you all from the UK

I'm staying up all night for this one .......getting on towards midnight over here now ........should be a 4.30 am finish ....... ( working from home tomorrow )

Go Giants

Dedication :flex:

they just have absolutely no heart. 4th and 5, you stop them and shift the momentum and Justin Tuck runs 10 yards up field passed the QB and the two fat slops in the middle can't get any pressure.