SportsWrath

Giants game Day Thread

Lughead

Gameday Prediction  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Giants.gif[/img]
    • [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Broncos.gif[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Broncos by less than 3
    • Broncos by 3-9
    • Broncos by 10-14
    • Broncos by 14+
    • Tie

Can we please start some of the younger guys on defense, Beatty on the oline, and get Hakeem Nicks and Ramses Barden in more? I really wouldn't mind dropping the last 5 games, just to get a better draft pick.

I think Coughlin got to complacent with his coaches and now its coming back to bite him....even with his players...... hell where is that Hitler of a coach he once was ?

Got complacement?, fuck he shouldn't even bother with the headset, he never fucking uses it. I mean, it's to be used when he needs to tell Gilbride to stop running fucking draws to Jacobs who fucking sucks at them, or to tell Sheridan to wake to fuck up out there. He certainly doesn't need it to wave for the crowd to cheer or yell at the refs.

He's done a terrible job coaching these last few weeks.

2 hours of sleep later .........did that game actually happen ...or did i have some kind of nightmare dream sequence involving the worst team and coaches in the NFL ....wearing our uniforms !

I'm past that phase... you know the phase when you agonize for days or weeks because your team is stinking up the joint out there... I watched last night... but I was emotionless. I figured it's not healthy for me to root for a bunch of baby millionaires..