SportsWrath

Giants game Day Thread

Lughead

Gameday Prediction  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Giants.gif[/img]
    • [img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/Viking_fan1/Helmets/Broncos.gif[/img]
  2. 2. Final Result?

• Giants by less than 3
    • Giants by 3-9
    • Giants by 10-14
    • Giants by 14+
    • Broncos by less than 3
    • Broncos by 3-9
    • Broncos by 10-14
    • Broncos by 14+
    • Tie

utterly pathetic.

No run game. Manning is getting no time and when he does is throwing to the other team (who has been dropping it at least), defense couldn't tackle my grandmother, Chase Blackburn couldn't get a defense in position if his life depended on it. There's no talent in the secondary and I'm including Webster because he's been playing like dick...I guess the rest of the bad apples spoil the only defensive player that had been doing anything good.

And the defense has been on the field all damn day...in the altitude on a short week....can we please line up and be ready for the play as well.

yeah Hello Goodell if teams are playing on thanksgiving put their bye week the sunday before.

yeah Hello Goodell if teams are playing on thanksgiving put their bye week the sunday before.

We aren't losing the game because we had a short week. We're losing the game because this team sucks.

Osi's all fucking pissed. Let's hope he kicks some ass at the half.

Why cant sheridan make any in game adjustments? why does he have to wait till after they go into the locker room to tell the D to run stunts?

OH GOD JACOBS CAN YOU FRIGGIN BLOCK ELi got sacked on 3rd down