S Kenny Phillips Knee DNP

RB Danny Ware Elbow DNP

DT Chris Canty Calf DNP

CB Kevin Dockery Hamstring DNP

LB Clint Sintim Groin L

WR Mario Manningham Shoulder L

OL Adam Koets Ankle L

:ranting2:

Injuries suck....but are a part of the game. At least we're 2-0 and heading into a couple of easier opponents in the next couple of weeks. I'd rather deal with injuries early in the season than just before playoff time.

Most of these guys will be back and in full force in a few weeks. Philips is the only one I really worry about. By the time the Giants return from their week off, they should be pretty much at full strength while other teams are getting bit with the injury bug.

Injuries suck....but are a part of the game. At least we're 2-0 and heading into a couple of easier opponents in the next couple of weeks. I'd rather deal with injuries early in the season than just before playoff time.

Most of these guys will be back and in full force in a few weeks. Philips is the only one I really worry about. By the time the Giants return from their week off, they should be pretty much at full strength while other teams are getting bit with the injury bug.

Agreed. For some reason I'm not worried about any of those injuries... maybe it's because we're 2-0 and deep.. not to mention we have a pretty disciplined team. And like you said, I'd rather deal with these injuries now than later on in the season.

It doesn't surprise me to see a longer than usual list of injuries after the Jets geting fined for non-disclosure last year. Hell, even the Vikings have Adrian Peterson listed, and Tom Brady has been on the injury list going as far back as the '07 season.

Hopefully we get the injuries now and guys get healthy as the season goes on. We have adequate depth mind you.

We do have great depth, just not with the DBs...

That Bohmar pick is looking more and more like a total fucking waste when we knew we needed better depth at safety.

That Bohmar pick is looking more and more like a total fucking waste when we knew we needed better depth at safety.

I agree, I thought the pick was dumb then just as I do now. Maybe Reese didn't like the players available that they had graded there. I don't know. But not addressing the depth issue at safety (not even through free agency) was a gamble that is now looking like a mistake.

We'll wait to see what the injury report says today, but my guess is that the only guy on that list that will play is Manningham. That's a lot of key players out. And this will likely be the third regular season game that Ross will miss from a preventable injury... Sorry to keep banging that drum, but it's true.

It wasn't that bad of a pick, when you consider Carr is going to try to get a starting job next year and Woodson flat-out sucked.

Our secondary is being hammered pretty heavily with injuries to date--but once Ross and Dockery come back, we should be OK at corner. Which makes drafting Wright and Woodsen late in the draft just a little confusing.