SportsWrath

Whatsup Guys!!

Iceman_NYG

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know Im back. Its been a long time coming but I was held up with studies and work. But Im glad Im back in time for the season.

So whats new around here Nem, VG, SoCal etc? Any new 'characters'?

You missed "MyKiwisbeenTucked".....a real character that one was.

Oh well....no big deal. They usually keep cropping up quite frequently. Hows it been here all this while? All the old ones still around?

Unfortunatly there will never be another one like "MyKiwisTucked" it was pretty much a one in a forum-time experience.

How you been Ice? Pretty much the same around here as always, other than how it looks, which Nem is working on. How's life been?

Life's been pretty good VG. Changed careers - finished my MBA and am now longer an IT guy anymore - so now Im an International Property Consultant :) Whatsup with you? Any new sheep in your life? :)

Life's been pretty good VG. Changed careers - finished my MBA and am now longer an IT guy anymore - so now Im an International Property Consultant :) Whatsup with you? Any new sheep in your life? :)

LOL....the sheep thing goes back along way, eh VG? lol

Whats that? Fancy way of saying you're homeless?

LOL....the sheep thing goes back along way, eh VG? lol

You know what they say, eat thousands of pussy in your life and you'll never be knows as VG the pussy eater, fuck one or two sheep though...,.