SportsWrath

Tynes....our only kick

Lughead

Funny, I recall thinking that we should get ourselves a stud NCAA kicker in the mid-late rounds.

But the Giants seems to have this fucking hardon for kickers who can't stay healthy.

He'll be fine for the pre-season opener.

And fuck drafting kickers when we're in a position to win, theres enough out there in FA to be wasting a pick when we want to win now.

And fuck drafting kickers when we're in a position to win, theres enough out there in FA to be wasting a pick when we want to win now.

LOL

I told u so

Where's John Carney......the 2008 Pro Bowl kicker?????????????????

Coughlin is a MEATHEAD

I hear ya, but how many games are going to be decided on 3 points in the finnal seconds?

Not sure why the Giants dont put a little more effort into the kicking position

Well we had the NFC Pro Bowl kicker..........we let him walk away

This shows me Coughlin is now going to ride out his fat contract and leave us with a rudderless ship until 2012.......he's on cruise control the old goat

We have a fat prison guard at MLBer, and a lame kicker who you have to hold your breath on a PAT on the rare day he does not have some kind of leg ailment

It's enough to make you want to root for the Fnnn Jets

Well we had the NFC Pro Bowl kicker..........we let him walk away

This shows me Coughlin is now going to ride out his fat contract and leave us with a rudderless ship until 2012.......he's on cruise control the old goat

We have a fat prison guard at MLBer, and a lame kicker who you have to hold your breath on a PAT on the rare day he does not have some kind of leg ailment

It's enough to make you want to root for the Fnnn Jets

Carney was great when the weather was warm but when the chilly winds blew, so did he. He missed his biggest kicks of the year against Philly. I'm not sold on Tynes but not sure Carney is the guy I'd pine for....just as I agree with you on our MLB (though not as vociferous) but don't think Chase B is the answer, either!

Carney was great when the weather was warm but when the chilly winds blew, so did he. He missed his biggest kicks of the year against Philly. I'm not sold on Tynes but not sure Carney is the guy I'd pine for....just as I agree with you on our MLB (though not as vociferous) but don't think Chase B is the answer, either!

Good answer there Gman......but here at SW....you must add something akin to "you disgusting sack of shit...." or along those lines when replying. :)

Yeah your right Carney...whatttabum

He hit abut 44 in a row, straight as an arrow through the middle of the uprights.....consonsistently put his KOs at the goal line and then actually missed a kick or two at the end of the season.....went to the Pro Bowl

what a fnnnnn BUMMMMMMM

then again Tynes misses them all year long warm weather and cold......missed two easy ones in GB before hitting the miracle kick......hes my MAN

with Tynes even an extra point is an adventure :rolleyes:

Carney going to the Pro Bowl shows what a joke it is.

2008: 43rd for Kick Off Average and 33rd for Touch Backs. He was 2nd in FGs made (35) which is more telling of our red-zone stalling than anything (30 of 38 attemps were less than 40 yards). He's a consistant short-range FG kicker and a horrible KO kicker. We can do much better.

Carney going to the Pro Bowl shows what a joke it is.

2008: 43rd for Kick Off Average and 33rd for Touch Backs. He was 2nd in FGs made (35) which is more telling of our red-zone stalling than anything (30 of 38 attemps were less than 40 yards). He's a consistant short-range FG kicker and a horrible KO kicker. We can do much better.

yeah your right......pro bowls a big joke

the real stars are the bench players......back up QBs......you really want talent the taxi squads are loaded :rolleyes:

I'd rather spend a 6th or 7th round pick on a some kid with a howitzer for a leg, instead of dealing with a question mark at kicker every single year.

Let's face it, one of the reasons we were one-and-done was because our kicking game sucked cock.

Seems to be worth a late-round draft pick to me.

Or maybe not.... maybe the strategy is "let's hope Tynes becomes a much healthier, more accurate kicker".

the Pro Bowl is a joke

your absolutely correct

I would not want any of those Pro Bowl Bums on my NY Giants- Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Jim Brown, Mike Ditka..........GARBAGE!!!!!! What a Fnnn JOKE

YOU ARE

What we need are people like the Fat Prison Guard not a Pro Bowl MLBer...........don't get me started on Cheerleaders

Do they have Cheerleaders at the Pro Bowl or did the Mara family organize a sit down starvation strike at the league meetings to stop that too :D

Well yea whatever you said. Excuse me while I go look up with this "vociferous" means. :)

your absolutely correct

I would not want any of those Pro Bowl Bums on my NY Giants- Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Jim Brown, Mike Ditka..........GARBAGE!!!!!! What a Fnnn JOKE

YOU ARE

What we need are people like the Fat Prison Guard not a Pro Bowl MLBer...........don't get me started on Cheerleaders

Do they have Cheerleaders at the Pro Bowl or did the Mara family organize a sit down starvation strike at the league meetings to stop that too :D

You do realize the Pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest don't you?

You do realize the Pro bowl is nothing more than a popularity contest don't you?

Not anymore.. that's the old Jack.. the new Jack is .. Jakk. Don't confuse him with facts when he already got his mind made up.

Peace, Jack :)