SportsWrath

Marvin Harrison being released today

JackStroud

as much as i love harrison( i got his sewn on 88 jersey).. he lost a few steps after the injury. he still have great hands and great rout running skills.. but if he wouldn't want to restructure his current contract what makes you think we'll pay top dollars for it?? he's one of the leagues (and well deserved) top paid WR...

i'll be scare if he go to the cowgirls after dropping TO..

as much as i love harrison( i got his sewn on 88 jersey).. he lost a few steps after the injury. he still have great hands and great rout running skills.. but if he wouldn't want to restructure his current contract what makes you think we'll pay top dollars for it?? he's one of the leagues (and well deserved) top paid WR...

i'll be scare if he go to the cowgirls after dropping TO..

LOL romo to Harrison?????

Romo is no Peyton...

If that's the man's opinion, let him have it. You need the occasional Chase Blackburn>Antonio Pierce thread, just to break things up.

And I happen to agree--Jerry should sign him to a long, extremely expensive and cap-crippling contract.

Oh, wait...he meant Jerry Reese...

If that's the man's opinion, let him have it. You need the occasional Chase Blackburn>Antonio Pierce thread, just to break things up.

And I happen to agree--Jerry should sign him to a long, extremely expensive and cap-crippling contract.

Oh, wait...he meant Jerry Reese...

Hey wait a minute

I've changed my tune on pierce.......we should sign him to a gauranteed 5 yr contract

He might be the best player on the Giants.......his athleticism alone just leaves me stunned

Not only that hes a great chaperone, if your going out on the town in NYC. You can stash a Smith and Wesson inside your sweat pants with the handle showing and Antonio will just go with the flow. He's the best

When your talking team Captain.......Antonio is your man

I'm sure Hary Carson would have reacted exactly the same if Lionel Manuel was packing heat on a nite out NOT :rolleyes:

Hey wait a minute

I've changed my tune on pierce.......we should sign him to a gauranteed 5 yr contract

He might be the best player on the Giants.......his athleticism alone just leaves me stunned

Not only that hes a great chaperone, if your going out on the town in NYC. You can stash a Smith and Wesson inside your sweat pants with the handle showing and Antonio will just go with the flow. He's the best

I'm sure Hary Carson would have reacted exactly the same if Lionel Manuel was packing heat on a nite out NOT :rolleyes:

AFAIC, there hasn't been a Giant's linebacker since Pepper Johnson worthy of being in the same sentence as Harry Carson, let alone the same field. None. So if you think I'm going to drop on my knees and do some oral clampdown of Pierce, you're out of your mind.

He utterly failed as a leader off the field, although he did get stuck with some extraordinary circumstances and I'm not sure if I would have behaved differently.

He's getting slow as hell.

He had one outstanding injury-shortened season with us, followed by 3 ok seasons.

It wouldn't even shock me if he turned out to be as dirty a player as he's been accused in some articles, considering some of the personal fouls he's drawn.

And still, he's a better choice than Blackburn.

Hey wait a minute

I guess it's my call...........HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MIS-SPELL "HARRY"?

AFAIC, there hasn't been a Giant's linebacker since Pepper Johnson worthy of being in the same sentence as Harry Carson, let alone the same field. None. So if you think I'm going to drop on my knees and do some oral clampdown of Pierce, you're out of your mind.

my feeling that Carson is overrated aside, I do think Jesse Armsead could definitely stand proudly among the Giant great LB's.

my feeling that Carson is overrated aside, I do think Jesse Armsead could definitely stand proudly among the Giant great LB's.

I was also going to mention this. Armstead was a little overshadowed by Strahan in some of Michael's best seasons, but Armstead was a phenomenal LB for awhile for us. I think a lot of people have forgotten how truly great Jesse was in his heyday.