SportsWrath

Marvin Harrison being released today

JackStroud

my feeling that Carson is overrated aside, I do think Jesse Armsead could definitely stand proudly among the Giant great LB's.

I was also going to mention this. Armstead was a little overshadowed by Strahan in some of Michael's best seasons, but Armstead was a phenomenal LB for awhile for us. I think a lot of people have forgotten how truly great Jesse was in his heyday.

I know a lot of you guys feel that way about Armstead, which is why I made it clear it was my opinion. You guys feel differently, that's fine.

Blu, Carson? Even when the Giants flat-out sucked, NO ONE ran up the middle against us. He was easily on par with a guy like Lambert.

AFAIC, there hasn't been a Giant's linebacker since Pepper Johnson worthy of being in the same sentence as Harry Carson, let alone the same field. None. So if you think I'm going to drop on my knees and do some oral clampdown of Pierce, you're out of your mind.

He utterly failed as a leader off the field, although he did get stuck with some extraordinary circumstances and I'm not sure if I would have behaved differently.

He's getting slow as hell.

He had one outstanding injury-shortened season with us, followed by 3 ok seasons.

It wouldn't even shock me if he turned out to be as dirty a player as he's been accused in some articles, considering some of the personal fouls he's drawn.

And still, he's a better choice than Blackburn.

Chase is a natural MLBer......if your saying he was just ok at WIL I would agree.......Pierce could not play WIL at all

no way no how......When Chase has played MLBer for the Giants take a look at the stats.......hes been awesome

I remember his 1st MLBer game last year against SFO He stormed into the backfield on the first play and nailed Frank Gore who he then held to 6 yds positive for the entire game

He needs a 6-8 game run at MLBer to shut you up.......for some mysterious reason i expect we will be served up another entire season of ol Gimpy at MLBer tis year though

COACH ON THE FIELD LOL

It won't be until Chase is out of the NFL in a few years that this joker will give it a rest.... maybe not even then... god forbid he speaks a bad word on the subject of Jesse Palmer who was jesus christ reincarnated on the NFL field to Jakk. Apparently having a NFL career of around 5 years or less and doing absolutely nothing elevates one to superstar status