SportsWrath

So...

so-cal dub

Yep! What a game to be at! I was right behind that missed field goal. I woke up today with no voice and feeling like I had 2 broken hands from banging on the seats all night... The fans really showed up.

They really did. I was impressed.

Don't forget that Uncle Tom is all about momentum going into the lay-offs. We're gonna light it up in Minny.

That's fine with me, so as he doesnt play Jacobs, Robbins, Tuck, ect. That is ample time to get fully healthy and put an ass whoopin on the first team we face.

That's fine with me, so as he doesnt play Jacobs, Robbins, Tuck, ect. That is ample time to get fully healthy and put an ass whoopin on the first team we face.

Yep, I think some O-lineman need to sit as well. Definitely McKenzie, maybe O'Hara as well. And because those guys should be sitting, then I expect to see only David Carr out there. Let him take the shots.

The health of the players is far more important than the attitude of Toxic Tom that we go into the play-offs with a win. Their physical condition is vital to their abilities in the play-offs and means more to the rest of the team than an win that we don't need.

The health of the players is far more important than the attitude of Toxic Tom that we go into the play-offs with a win. Their physical condition is vital to their abilities in the play-offs and means more to the rest of the team than an win that we don't need.

just like last year right?

just like last year right?
Yes, because we would not have won the Super Bowl if any players were hurting. The game on Sunday. like all other games, could result in an injury to a vital first line player. That, would have an impact that the team doesn't need or want. A win, on Sunday, is what Toxic Tom desires because it feeds his ego.

Yes, because we would not have won the Super Bowl if any players were hurting. The game on Sunday. like all other games, could result in an injury to a vital first line player. That, would have an impact that the team doesn't need or want. A win, on Sunday, is what Toxic Tom desires because it feeds his ego.

Award for dumbest post of the year, 2008.

Play them. We need momentum going into the playoffs. Then they'll have two weeks, and no travel time.

we also owe it to chicago not to "lay down like dogs" a la the 49ers (at least that's what simms accused them of when we couldn't seal the deal for ourselves against the hapless jets).

"Toxic Tom" has given you 4 playoff teams (all right, if you want, don't count 2006, make it 3) in 5 years, a SB win, a record currently sitting at 12-3, and probably the most efficient team outside of NE. The only other team I can think of that's in their league as far as a system is concerned is Tennessee.

Apparently, toxic seems to work.

And if they had one of the two division games this month, I might even agree with you. But 1-3 is not a good way to go into the playoffs.

In the meantime, I think I'll go with what TC decides to do.