SportsWrath

nervous for this Baltimore game

so-cal dub

I still don't think they are as good as Pittsburgh. They have not beaten anyone spectacular. They have beaten Cincinnati, Cleveland twice, Miami, Oakland, Houston and lost too Pittsburgh, Indianapolis and Tennessee. I am not worried about a rookie QB this week. He is going to make mistakes and teams make mistakes against the Giants defense. Plus their offensive line is not as good as Philadelphia's so I expect a few sacks. I am more worried about the Arizona game the following week.

I would bet this game looks very similar to the Philly game, but is lower-scoring. It'll be a physical matchup.

We'll likely shut down their running game, then force Flacco to beat us through the air. Nobody on their offense scares me.

Baltimore is very similar to Pittsburgh and their offense might be playing a little better right now. Did you see the game between those two teams? A savage war, won by Pittsburgh late. Except for the result - and either team could have won - it looked a lot like our game in Pittsburgh. The Giants better buckle up the chin straps and be ready for another pier 6 brawl. Looks like a 20-16 type game to me.

0-3 all time vs Baltimore....should change this weekend.

Yeah, I wanted to see if that was true so I looked it up. I don't know if that is true, because it said something about a game we played, in the SUPERBOWL, nonetheless, in 2000. It had some ridiculous score like 35-7 or something like that. Pfft, I mean, come on, we all know that never happened. Wtf are they talking about? WE NEVER PLAYED THAT GAME!! :cwy:

Yeah, I wanted to see if that was true so I looked it up. I don't know if that is true, because it said something about a game we played, in the SUPERBOWL, nonetheless, in 2000. It had some ridiculous score like 35-7 or something like that. Pfft, I mean, come on, we all know that never happened. Wtf are they talking about? WE NEVER PLAYED THAT GAME!! :cwy:

Just like the Cowboys won the Superbowl last year, no way did some 5th seed wildcard team come in and win it big.

I would bet this game looks very similar to the Philly game, but is lower-scoring. It'll be a physical matchup.

We'll likely shut down their running game, then force Flacco to beat us through the air. Nobody on their offense scares me.

Normally I would agree with you, but I think with Baltimore, it might be better to blitz the crap out of Flacco and force some mistakes. The kid has done pretty well, but I think if Flacco has time to pass, he could hurt us.

I have Willis McGahee on my fantasy team, and he's played like a complete pussy most of the season.

At the risk of being overconfident, I'm guessing we lay a serious ass-kicking on Baltimore on both sides of the ball.

They have no idea what the Rock has been cooking.

amazing to hear him being called 'game manager' and 'accurate'

and warner too, what universe is this? <_<

The natural order was upset when Dallas was eliminated from the playoffs last season. Since then we've won the Super Bowl, the Celtics won the NBA Championship, the Tampa Bay Rays were in the WS, the Phillies won the WS, we had history made at the Olympics (Michael Phelps), got a few dollars sent to us from the government, and have elected a black dude as President. 100% fault of our NYG. :ph34r:

The Raven's defense is scary. Eli has to play a smart and patient game like vs TB last year.

The run may not be successful so we can't have any turnovers. I just can't see us making a lot of big plays to overcome any mistakes.

On the flip side, you can say the exact same about their offense times ten with the rookie in there.

If the run game finds a way to work, it's in the bag.

The Raven's defense is scary. Eli has to play a smart and patient game like vs TB last year.

The run may not be successful so we can't have any turnovers. I just can't see us making a lot of big plays to overcome any mistakes.

On the flip side, you can say the exact same about their offense times ten with the rookie in there.

If the run game finds a way to work, it's in the bag.

That's true. But the Giants have made me really cocky this season. We went into Pittsburgh and spent most of the game on their end of the field.

I know they have a good run defense, but unless they bring a 2x4 with a nail in it, I don't think they'll be stopping Jacobs.

Should be a fun game to watch.

Fun fact... At this time last year I would see Flaco on a somewhat regular basis (went to Udel graduated last May). It's going to be cool laying our blitz happy defense on him. It has been cool seeing him hold his own from a small football school though... But this weekend its all Giants.... in his face all day!!!