SportsWrath

Titans

Lubeck

Anyone else sick of the love this team gets? The Giants before the Browns game were doing a great job against teams they should win against and all the media wants to say is "Well when are they going to play a real team?"

Titans in the EXACT same situation get huge love from the media.

Anyone else sick of the love this team gets? The Giants before the Browns game were doing a great job against teams they should win against and all the media wants to say is "Well when are they going to play a real team?"

Titans in the EXACT same situation get huge love from the media.

They are NOT the Super Bowl Champions and are not a top 5 team in the NFL as long as Collins and Nutcase at behind the center. The Redskins and Eagles are better than Tennessee.

They are NOT the Super Bowl Champions and are not a top 5 team in the NFL as long as Collins and Nutcase at behind the center. The Redskins and Eagles are better than Tennessee.

They need to get down in a game and need to come back to show their true worth. What makes Eli such a great QB is his ablity to get down the field and win the game when it matters.

Looks like the Colts might give Collins that chance today. I guess it is the Manning connection because I never really cared one way or another before we got Eli but I do root for Peyton and I hope he exposes the Titans tonight. So far it is looking good.

Titans just went 19-0.

Well atleast thats how ESPN is saying it.

But... but I thought that the Cowboys... :ph34r:

Terrible Fact tho... The Titans are the only NFL Franchise that our NY Giants have never beaten. :brooding:

the dog thinks many of you suffer from a fan base inferiority complex...really, why do you care about the titans? the giants won the super bowl last year, and are 6-1 this year...does anything else really matter? the dog gets a chuckle, but really, it is becoming almost symptamatic at this point...

the dog thinks many of you suffer from a fan base inferiority complex...really, why do you care about the titans? the giants won the super bowl last year, and are 6-1 this year...does anything else really matter? the dog gets a chuckle, but really, it is becoming almost symptamatic at this point...

:LMAO::LMAO:

You want to see inferiority complex? Move to Dallas... :LMAO::LMAO:

Titans are a good team with a good coach and a QB that isn't running home crying to Mommy and is playing within the system. I'm happy for Collins after the way he left here. They've got a good running game. Furthermore, they were a playoff team in the AFC last year, in a season where the AFC was the strongest conference overall. So they were a decent team to begin with. They won't go undefeated, but they have a good chance to go all the way, I mean, who in the AFC right now is definitely better than them?

Titans are a good team with a good coach and a QB that isn't running home crying to Mommy and is playing within the system. I'm happy for Collins after the way he left here. They've got a good running game. Furthermore, they were a playoff team in the AFC last year, in a season where the AFC was the strongest conference overall. So they were a decent team to begin with. They won't go undefeated, but they have a good chance to go all the way, I mean, who in the AFC right now is definitely better than them?

Nobody. They're clearly the front-runners. But at this point I think they're more like the '06 Bears than the '00 Ravens.

ahh, many could say the same about the dog now couldn't they.... Why do you care about the Giants?

Why do hide your team in a closet? It's all good though, cause we did win the superbowl and are 6-1.

i like tennessee a lot. collins still looks good and it's hard not to like the guy after all he gave to us. the defense is obviously great, the coaching is great, and they have two above-average running backs. i love teams like tennessee--run the ball, stop the run, build from the d-line out. i think they'll crush the bears and packers but i can see jacksonville giving them trouble--kind of a similar team

i like tennessee a lot. collins still looks good and it's hard not to like the guy after all he gave to us. the defense is obviously great, the coaching is great, and they have two above-average running backs. i love teams like tennessee--run the ball, stop the run, build from the d-line out. i think they'll crush the bears and packers but i can see jacksonville giving them trouble--kind of a similar team

Same here. I still want KC to do well as long as he's not playing us. And Fischer has been one of my favorite coaches for a long time. He always makes something out of nothing.

He acted like a little bitch on the rag you mean P. LOL!!! He did not show much gratitude for the Giants resurrecting his career. And I still blame his impersonation of Ron Jaworski in the Super Bowl loss when he was running away from the Ravens rush before the ball was even snapped.