SportsWrath

Plax doesn't seem to care !

UK-Giantsfan

Da Nile is not just a river in Egypt. I think he's trying to convince himself that he was not in the wrong. Nobody buys his lame excuses. If he was just man enough to say he overdid it partying the night before, and that he has to be more responsible in the future, everyone would have more respect for him. NOT CALLING and not bothering to show up for your employer is unacceptable. Lots of NFL players have kids that go to school, also, and still show for work. And how does taking your kid to school cause you to be absent without calling all day long?

is this vachio guy trustworthy? he doesn't mention the source of this interview. i wouldn't doubt it though- sounds like our big dummy.

Plax was the source. It was a conference call.

I think the whole interview is up on garafalo's blog.

I don't have any gripes if this was the case. Obviously getting your son to school is way more of a priority than showing up on time for work. I can remember dozens of times my father did that for me when my mother was sick or had other arrangements.

I don't have any gripes if this was the case. Obviously getting your son to school is way more of a priority than showing up on time for work. I can remember dozens of times my father did that for me when my mother was sick or had other arrangements.

I bet your dad didn't take the rest of the day off once he got you there though. :P

i'd be very surprised if he actually took his kid to school. he probably read from the sacred ground of excuses:

#457- my grandmother was sick

#458- i had to get my kid to school

#459- i used all my minutes talking to eli

i'd be very surprised if he actually took his kid to school. he probably read from the sacred ground of excuses:

#457- my grandmother was sick

#458- i had to get my kid to school

#459- i used all my minutes talking to eli

You forgot: My dog ate my cell phone.

well as long as we're all on the same page.

He doesn't cares; me neither. Made a choice and paid for it, case closed.

Agreed, sometimes people fuck up, it's how he responds on the field from here on out that matters. Keeps playing like he has been, this will be a quickly forgotten snipet.

Agreed, sometimes people fuck up, it's how he responds on the field from here on out that matters. Keeps playing like he has been, this will be a quickly forgotten snipet.

Based on the comments from known team leaders it isn't just on the field that will matter.

Who cares about his alleged attitude? He plays hard and there's no issues within the team. We win with him on the field.

Well, the attitude is not alleged, he pretty much put's it all out there. And it does seem like it is an issue based on the comments from the team. However just like Shockey, Plax for the most part does his thing out there and does it good (unless he plays the Titans).

You'll find that for the most part, people pay way too much attention to attitude and refuse to look past it, hell some people blame it for losing playoff games in San Francisco!! :o:o