SportsWrath

Way to go Giants.com

boohyah

Parrot/Moonpie/GiantRat/GiantPanda etc etc joined the Army and has only dropped in once since.

he dropped out of the army and was posting for a while undr the currency name. he disappeared a while ago though, i dont even see him on aim anymore

bigblue01, bluehearts board was different from bluesunday's one, which probably got him that position, besides golfin putting in a good word for him. Blueheart's board is still around but there aren't a lot of posters there any more. There were plenty of old schoolers who posted there but I haven't been there in a long time. BlueSunday also used to post there a lot but looks like he has left.

I have a question? Who is Trent? Is that Jimmy?

Guys, how about the time Plow wrote a paper on the Giants message board.

To this day I still have no clue what he was talking about in that paper.

...about the flame war with Eagles fans featuring prominent posters on the GMB. That was just fucking terrible.

bigblue01, bluehearts board was different from bluesunday's one, which probably got him that position, besides golfin putting in a good word for him. Blueheart's board is still around but there aren't a lot of posters there any more. There were plenty of old schoolers who posted there but I haven't been there in a long time. BlueSunday also used to post there a lot but looks like he has left.

I have a question? Who is Trent? Is that Jimmy?

You mean JimNasium Jimmy? If so, I would ahve to say no. I dont know who Trent was but it wasnt Jimmy.

...about the flame war with Eagles fans featuring prominent posters on the GMB. That was just fucking terrible.

That's what it was about? All I remember is this one sentence

"They expected NYGMoney21 to hold down the fort...but he was too young."

See, I never knew what was the big deal with Bluesunday. I thought he was cool.

He was a prick. He may or may not have a or be involved with another baord, but whatever in life he is doing these days, i feel confident in saying he's being a prick still.

That's what it was about? All I remember is this one sentence

"They expected NYGMoney21 to hold down the fort...but he was too young."

Is this the "money" everyones referring to as a former mod? I thought everyone was talking about INeedMoney.

JimmyHoffa had a blog link in his signature, the name of the blog..........Trent's blog.

Just in case he thinks that I stalked him again to get that info, he advertised the blog on either the CE or here.

Oh and Nem, any dick that registers on a board to justify his actions as a mod on another board, and then logs off so as not to see the responses, is a douche.

I don't know how you guys keep all those "alias'" straight! :confused:

I remember some of the best stuff being all the trolls who would make small changes in names and start posting ridiculous stuff, get flamed by everyone on the board and then leave to come back as someone else.

My earlier days were spent going toe to toe with some Raiders fan who was an absolute PR*CK. I had soooo much fun with him, at his expense. :LMAO:

Ahhh...the good ol' days.

Makemakesomefoodho has always had the best names on here. Funny shit.

I never figured out what Luke aqmacaque 9sp) meant?

Is he still around? We used to trade Dane Cook lines to crack each other up. He's a pretty cool dude.

Yreah he's posts sparingly in the GD and Yankee section.