SportsWrath

Way to go Giants.com

boohyah

i got shitted on when i joined that board too, sure i took it a little personally but i knew i knew my shit so i didn't dwell on it too much. money and i had a million arguments, mostly on aim, but on both boards too and it never occurred to me that he was arguing w/ me out of spite--he simply had a different opinion.

i think golfer and money both got bad raps by a lot of people. both, particularly golfer, made it a point to be as matter-of-fact and business-like as possible when they argued w/ people. it got to the poitn where i knew golfer was going out of his way to be as diplomatic as possible while arguing his point. that's not enough for some people though, simply disagreeing with certain people (and i dont mean anyone who's posting in this thread) is enough to set them off and have them take it personally. once in a while money got a little emotional if it went too far--and he rarely provoked the personal element of the argument--but i chalk that up to his age.

Post the same thing twice why don't ya?

I think we have been over this a few times already. I really believed that Money thought he was better than the rest of us and this place, especially towards the end. There has been some drama here with mods stepping down.

Money was a good mod, he didn't do a ton but did a lot of work in the Giants forum. The way he lost his position was where his ego got into the way. He had that blog at the other board. No one had a problem with him linking to it or even linking some of his posts on the board but when as a mod started sending out pm's inviting members to join and badmouthing this place was enough. I believe this happened right after that virus crippled this board and the GMB.

He came back here a few months back trying to explain himself. I gave him the benefit of the doubt but what he did was wrong being a mod. I saw the pm's and he can make all the excuses he wants but that's how it is. It's over and done with. We have all moved on. I have no idea where he hangs out now. It wouldn't surprise me that he is one of the egotistical assholes on BBI. God I hate some of the posters on that board. Some think they are god's gift to man.

The problem with guys like Money is that he invests a lot of time into his knowledge of the Giants, so when you do that it's hard to swallow some of the stuff that's being spouted off here. Money and I got into a pissing contest about Gibril Wilson one time and it got real personal and frankly over time I ended up being right (just the one time mind you). But Money simply didn't rate Wilson and he'd put the time into the research and I was going on lesser info. So I was irritated about him dismissing my idea, and I got pissed and it just got out of hand. Once I realized to give a little and I believe he did too, it was cool. He still has strong opinions but most of what he says has a lot of thought put into it.

I'm sure there are people here who think I'm a douche, actually I know they do.

He still owes me US$1 for our Gibril Wilson v Sean Taylor bet.

ralphnose.jpg

Moonpie

Moonie!!! I remember him! He was our "badegg" of the CE section, minus the decent knowledge and eggy seems a little more mature. But I remember him comin up with some wierd shit. Him and Ballonknot, that guy was twisted.

Golf did get ragged on pretty badly, and unfairly. I've gone to bat a couple of times for him on that. He killed one of my threads on the CE and fessed up and apologized when he didn't need to. The problem for Money and Golfer on both boards was when they became mods, because now you had guys who didn't like them because they knew a lot, but now they had the ability to run rule over posts. Money took that position too much to heart IMO and that drove him outta here, or led to it. Golfer, again IMO, was trying to stay on both sides of the line and it was too much. Like a guy like SIG, he asked to be a mod, then tried to be a mod and a poster at the same time, didn't wrok, so he decided "fuck it, I'm a full time mod now".

If I had to do it all over, I would've declined Kevin's request for help on the boards. At the time, I liked it because I thought I could clean up some of the garbage that was being posted. But once people started posting things just to complain to/about me that it got taken down, I hated it. Then, when I was threatened by a poster, that was it, I had to get out.

you aren't talking about plow and craig right?

i remember they were being really childish and arguing with you, then suddenly in the middle of the argument craig was like "hey, where's your store, i want to buy some clubs" :LMAO:

you aren't talking about plow and craig right?

i remember they were being really childish and arguing with you, then suddenly in the middle of the argument craig was like "hey, where's your store, i want to buy some clubs" :LMAO:

I remember noticing that as well, but no, not them.

I'm taking bets that it's Jimmyhoffa.

Did you do anything about the threats?. Report it, I think it would be well within your rights.

If you got threats, can you imagine what that pompous dick Blue Sunday might have gotten.

Did you do anything about the threats?. Report it, I think it would be well within your rights.

If you got threats, can you imagine what that pompous dick Blue Sunday might have gotten.

No, not him either.

I told Kevin about the threat but that was all. I left the board.

What about blue hearts? And Giantgirltiff (or somethin like that) Anyone heard from them?

Speaking of Blue Sunday, does he still have his own board? I was there for awhile but left eventually because some of the posters there were brutal.

I don't know...Ask Jr. man, I haven't talk to him in a long time.

Speaking of Blue Sunday, does he still have his own board? I was there for awhile but left eventually because some of the posters there were brutal.

Was it Blue Sunday that had a board? I thought it was a girl named BlueHearts. I went to it right after the nazi board, and then came here.

Was it Blue Sunday that had a board? I thought it was a girl named BlueHearts. I went to it right after the nazi board, and then came here.

Yeah, Blue Sunday had a board. It didn't have a lot of members but the discussions were good. I recommended him to Kevin when I was leaving Giants.com.

Yeah, Blue Sunday had a board. It didn't have a lot of members but the discussions were good. I recommended him to Kevin when I was leaving Giants.com.

OK, I think thats where I was. I remember it didnt have a lot of memebers, and like Admiral said, they did a lot of bitchin about giants.com.