SportsWrath

Way to go Giants.com

boohyah

You're also not someone I would be classifying as an actually person, more like a thing.

Fair enough. I can understand why you would think that, seeing as all your Mom does is talk about Bronx's thing.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, here's something I found on Giants.com.

Once you get past the coin collection page, and onto the homepage,right under the main story is something called 'Did You know' with this little blurb underneath it:

CB R.W. McQuarters is going into his 3rd season with the Giants and his 11th in the NFL. Giants.com's Michael Eisen sits down with Cofield for an exclusive interview!

:LMAO:

Another migrant from the Old Giants board.

How come no-one has mentioned that dickwad cocklick of a faggot mod - BlueSunday. Hoo boy! Him and that pillow-biter Harooni had a thing going. No point in going back to that site anymore. Bunch of dung eating fags roam the landscape. SIG was tolerable though.

Another migrant from the Old Giants board.

How come no-one has mentioned that dickwad cocklick of a faggot mod - BlueSunday. Hoo boy! Him and that pillow-biter Harooni had a thing going. No point in going back to that site anymore. Bunch of dung eating fags roam the landscape. SIG was tolerable though.

No....tell us what you really think? :LMAO: