SportsWrath

Hey

Taylorized56

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but figured I'd intoduce myself. I've been diehard Giants and Mets for around 20 years or so. This was by far the most amazing season I've ever witnessed and easily the sweetest championship win in our history (i've seen all 3)

Anyways that's it I look foward to talking Giants football with all of you and sharing my hatred for the rest of the NFC East!! :D

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but figured I'd intoduce myself. I've been diehard Giants and Mets for around 20 years or so. This was by far the most amazing season I've ever witnessed and easily the sweetest championship win in our history (i've seen all 3)

Anyways that's it I look foward to talking Giants football with all of you and sharing my hatred for the rest of the NFC East!! :D

Im with that!! Surprisingly enough, your hatred for our rivals wont sit well with some on this board. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Welcome!

hello,

I hope you like it here.

Giants or Mets? Bwahahahahaha

"I see hate in your eyes number 7.....that is good.....hate keeps a man alive.....RAMMING SPEED"