SportsWrath

It's a SPAGATAR WEEK BITCHES!

Treehugger

I think it was Dockery in the wrong uniform.

Right....anyone even crippled old ass Butler....but Webster? Well as Blue in Canada has noticed....Spagster has him playing under control and in the proper position. So now maybe we will get more first round play out of him.

Right....anyone even crippled old ass Butler....but Webster? Well as Blue in Canada has noticed....Spagster has him playing under control and in the proper position. So now maybe we will get more first round play out of him.

I will wait to see more out of Webster before I give up my thinking that he's a big bust.

• 1 month later...

One of you parents get your kids to write Spags a letter asking him not to go. "I realy luv you Mr Spagettio and wont you to be a Giant for eva. I herd you mite wont more money so I'm sending yu my pocket mony. I hope 50c is enuff pleese dont leave us!"

One of you parents get your kids to write Spags a letter asking him not to go. "I realy luv you Mr Spagettio and wont you to be a Giant for eva. I herd you mite wont more money so I'm sending yu my pocket mony. I hope 50c is enuff pleese dont leave us!"

Hmm... I AM a schoolteacher...

• 11 months later...

spagheartii2.jpg

So long Spagatar you will be missed

:bye:

guess not