SportsWrath

The season...

mickeef2

Blame the coordinator? Different scheme, same shitty players.

Corey Webster makes Thomas Randolph and Phillippi Sparks look like Lester Hayes.

Webster is garbage, total fuckin garbage. Him and Madison have to be gone. Neither can tackle and they get burnt more than toast.

Webster is garbage, total fuckin garbage. Him and Madison have to be gone. Neither can tackle and they get burnt more than toast.

I can tolerate Madison, he is 68 years old and tries. Webster seems to be getting no better, thats the sad thing.

yeah im on board with that move too, especially when you consider what we have to work with now :brooding:

We are united then, I know you like Fassel, whom I have no use for as a coach(and according to the new Acorsi book had GY had a cell phone in 1997 neither did the Giants) and you hate coughlin(whom I always liked in the past, but I think with this group was in a no win). So, lets unite in a Bring back Bill campaign.

Seriously though I think its gonna happen. Even if the Giants rebound and say go 9-7 or some shit like that and sneak in, Coughlin is done and I think everyone knows that, by week 8 even Tom will.

imwith you on coughlin, i thought he was a good hire and up until the beginning of last season i was fine with him as our coach, but week after week he made bonehead decisions and it started catching up to us in the win column. i'd much rather have parcells, i think he and reese would do a great job with the draft

I don't think it's Spags... it's the fact that we didn't sign ONE impact player these last few offseasons, unless you want to go back to the year we signed Pierce. And we've drafted TERRIBLY in that time.

Webster sucks. Joseph sucks. LaVar flopped. Madison is over the hill, and McQuarters is about as bad as it gets. Mitchell can't cover a TE, and why the hell did we take Kiwi when we needed a linebacker, corner, or LT... anyone else here wish we ended up with DeMeco Ryans playing LB instead of Kiwanuka? How about Posluzny who seems to be everywhere when I watch a Bills game, or Joe Staley in San Francisco (not that Diehl has been playing poorly).

Amen... :clap:

Also another fucking WR in the second round. :confused: I think Smith will be a good WR but we didn't need one. Also are our current LB so bad that they can't learn Kiwi's position so he can go back to the line? Makes you wonder what the fuck is going on.

WHo are the impact players that everyone wanted Reese to get? Clements? Why so next year when Snee's deal is up we can watch a G take the Hutchinson deal and lose continuity on the O line? Adalius Thomas? He was going to the Pats no matter what the price. Free agency in the NFL is overrated. What is not is the draft and we have drafted in such a shitty matter on the defensive side of the ball the last 10 years its comical. I think this stems from an organizational mantra around the begining of Accorsi's run in 98 to get out of the stone ages offensively. We spent a great deal in the draft and FA on offense that I think we neglected what always has been our bread and butter and thats defense.

DO not get me wrong, we have drafted some good defensive ball players, especialy some at good value picks like OSI, but it has not been enough of an emphasis.

Relax guys, Nick Saban, after months of rediculing the media for starting rumors about him leaving Bama for the NFL, will leave bama and be the next head coach of the New York Giants.

On the real though, what college coaches are availabe? Thats where we'll have to go imo. Miles from LSU is liokely headed to Michigan, not sure he's nfl ready anyway.

Carrol might be had, but his sucess is probly due to havingthe 22 best players in the country every year.

Urban Meyer, not sure you coud drag him away from Florida but I like him as a candidate.

Relax guys, Nick Saban, after months of rediculing the media for starting rumors about him leaving Bama for the NFL, will leave bama and be the next head coach of the New York Giants.

On the real though, what college coaches are availabe? Thats where we'll have to go imo. Miles from LSU is liokely headed to Michigan, not sure he's nfl ready anyway.

Carrol might be had, but his sucess is probly due to havingthe 22 best players in the country every year.

Urban Meyer, not sure you coud drag him away from Florida but I like him as a candidate.

Pete Carrol was a 2 time loser as a pro coach, he is best suited to recruiting kids to a great school and coaching the best talent there is on a lesser level.

Meyer? Not a chance, he is the modern day Steve Spurrier, the college game coach if there ever was one.

College guy to look at is Ferentz and he is not leaving either.

Mark it down, it will be big Bill. Combine the whole, close out the career where it started thing with the get back at Jerry Jones and it makes perfect sense. Plus, the guy is a goddamn good football coach despite whatever fans like me tried to deny when he was in Dallas.

im convinced jerry reese considered this a throw away year fromthe beginning, im sure he's thrilled about the bellicek situation and hopes kraft wont want him back

Don't hold your breath. There's a contract extension that will keep him in NE till 2013.

NEVER thought I would say this but...

I miss the WILL's.

Will Allen and Will Peterson.

They bothe covered fairly well...and they both new how to tackle very very very well. There problem was they didnt pick the ball off...but neither does Webster.

Madison is ok though...he trys

Pete Carrol was a 2 time loser as a pro coach, he is best suited to recruiting kids to a great school and coaching the best talent there is on a lesser level.

Meyer? Not a chance, he is the modern day Steve Spurrier, the college game coach if there ever was one.

College guy to look at is Ferentz and he is not leaving either.

Mark it down, it will be big Bill. Combine the whole, close out the career where it started thing with the get back at Jerry Jones and it makes perfect sense. Plus, the guy is a goddamn good football coach despite whatever fans like me tried to deny when he was in Dallas.

I agree whole heartedly about Carrol, and to an extent with Meyer. I admit, even though i am an LSU fan and watch a lot of sec games, I havn't seen an abundance of Florida games, but the guy wins, he's got a young team in Florida and he's got them playing real good. I personally think a good coach is a good coach no matter what level, they just need to tune their game plan as they go higher up the ladder. I may be in the minority here, but who HAS won in Washington? I don't think you can completely judge Spurrior on 2 years in the nfl.

I'm not sold on Bill coming back, talk about distractions.

As a New York Giant fan of 26 years, let me be the first to say that if Bill Parcells is our next head coach, I will no longer be a New York Giant fan.

We've slagged Parcells for years for being a sell out.

If we take him back, then so are we.

As a New York Giant fan of 26 years, let me be the first to say that if Bill Parcells is our next head coach, I will no longer be a New York Giant fan.

I dont know if Id go that far, but I understand where youre comung from. Fuck Parcells, that trader.

What really pisses me off is TC has given up on two games with time left..... why take out Eli? Yes the team is down, but taking out your starter is like telling the team game is over.

Green Bay came with pressure nearly every down at the end of the game, that's how Lorenzen got hurt. The team was beaten by then, mentally. It was better to get him out of there.

I'd take Will Allen back in a heartbeat right now.

Very good point. I am with you on that one. We had minor secondary problems with the "Wills" but now!!!! Shit is all jacked up!

Pass on Will Allen. But I'd take Will (Peterson) James back, so long as his back is ok.

Agreed. We did the "glory days" bit with Coughlin. I'd rather have a Ron Rivera or LSU's coach. If we have to struggle, how about we do it with someone with some upside.

What really pisses me off is TC has given up on two games with time left..... why take out Eli? Yes the team is down, but taking out your starter is like telling the team game is over.

There was three minutes left to play in Dallas, and we were down by 10 points. We were completely blown out of the water today, and our "defense" forced what, one punt? What would have been the point of pushing our luck?

As for the guys complaining about drafting Smith, do you remember what happened when Toomer went down last year?

I agree whole heartedly about Carrol, and to an extent with Meyer. I admit, even though i am an LSU fan and watch a lot of sec games, I havn't seen an abundance of Florida games, but the guy wins, he's got a young team in Florida and he's got them playing real good. I personally think a good coach is a good coach no matter what level, they just need to tune their game plan as they go higher up the ladder. I may be in the minority here, but who HAS won in Washington? I don't think you can completely judge Spurrior on 2 years in the nfl.

I'm not sold on Bill coming back, talk about distractions.

I fully believe that the Pete Carroll that's coaching now, is ten times the coach he was when he left the pros. If the Giants ever persued him, I'd fully endorse it. He's turned USC into a monster.