SportsWrath

The season...

mickeef2

The wheels are coming off week 5 or so. Watch for lots of crying from Strahan, Shockey, and Plax.

Coughlin won't get canned till the season is over.

You know... it almost makes you think we should have gotten a linebacker, cover corner, backup QB, and Kicker this offseason...

(EDIT: I meant good ones. Not Lawrence Tynes, Kawika Mitchell, and Anthony Wright).

I dont know what to tell you.... Jesus, I'm starting to wonder why we fire Tim Lewis.

Nem he tried the same schemes in Pittsburgh who were a much better defense and the same thing happened. We was a horrible defensive coordinator. Spags is not doing a good job adjust and we cannot tacking and cover.

I don't think it's Spags... it's the fact that we didn't sign ONE impact player these last few offseasons, unless you want to go back to the year we signed Pierce. And we've drafted TERRIBLY in that time.

Webster sucks. Joseph sucks. LaVar flopped. Madison is over the hill, and McQuarters is about as bad as it gets. Mitchell can't cover a TE, and why the hell did we take Kiwi when we needed a linebacker, corner, or LT... anyone else here wish we ended up with DeMeco Ryans playing LB instead of Kiwanuka? How about Posluzny who seems to be everywhere when I watch a Bills game, or Joe Staley in San Francisco (not that Diehl has been playing poorly).

Yes but did the Giants give up 80 points in 2 games? The coverage is bad and the tackling is abysmal.

You are correct. But as pissed as I am about our weak ass D.....Cleveland drops a 51 on Cincy (and it aint over yet....it could end up being 60).

Pierce, Torbor, Kiwi, Mitchell are all second stringers as far as LB's

Webster is lost, McQ sucks, Madison is 47 years old, Ross is too 'green'.

Strahan is not the man anymore....

:furious:

You are correct. But as pissed as I am about our weak ass D.....Cleveland drops a 51 on Cincy (and it aint over yet....it could end up being 60).

Pierce, Torbor, Kiwi, Mitchell are all second stringers as far as LB's

Webster is lost, McQ sucks, Madison is 47 years old, Ross is too 'green'.

Strahan is not the man anymore....

:furious:

We need a new secondary...Please!

YES we need a new secondary...

but we need LB's before a secondary

the front 4 is ok though

and btw...WTF HAPPENED TO PIERCE???? the guy is not the same player this year

I dont think its pierce. He's has to over come the terrible play of Kiwinuka and Mitchell.

It's only game 2....Giants lost 5-6 in a row last year and made the playoffs.

:mellow::huh:

(P.S. I just can't get used to porous D)

You know I'm not one to panic nor am I panicking here. But seriously we knew your defense sucked last year but who would've thought it would suck 10 times worse this year? I know Spags just started but damn... we're giving up points like it's the Price is Right.

Seriously, with the way this D has played these two games, I cant see us winning more than 2 games.
I agree. Then I predict management will screw up the choice in the draft. Look at the history. 2 years ago, we trade up to pick S. Moss, a 5'-8" receiver who sucks and would have a hard time playing on a high school team. :furious:

im convinced jerry reese considered this a throw away year fromthe beginning, im sure he's thrilled about the bellicek situation and hopes kraft wont want him back

Giants aint hiring BB, not after this mess he created. Look for a Parcells reunion at Giants Stadium as after the Accorsi book comes out Reese will be the GM that can work with Parcells.

Giants aint hiring BB, not after this mess he created. Look for a Parcells reunion at Giants Stadium as after the Accorsi book comes out Reese will be the GM that can work with Parcells.

yeah i just saw an article saying the pats gave him an extension. i can definitely see parcells happening

yeah i just saw an article saying the pats gave him an extension. i can definitely see parcells happening

Cowher would not do well in NY. Imagine losing 3 champ games at home as a coach in NY? He would crack and quite honestly I do not think the Mara/Rooney thing will allow that. FOX? Is he really that great and what this team needs? Weis? Umm fix Notre Dame first. Ferentz? Every year we hear his name, but I don't think he wants the NFL. Parcells makes great sense. He also takes pressure off Reese who can then grow into the role.

My guess is if this does not get better soon the Bill rumors will swirl quickly. I also think he would take it. Bill loves being the Knight in shining armour and he also loves money.