SportsWrath

Giants trades…

GorillaNJ

1 minute ago, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

For real...

In my head I thought he had one more year on his contract...   A mid to late 2nd round pick can provide either a player or some draft capital if we are making a move up for a QB

2 minutes ago, mastershake said:

Great move. Now trade Barkley for a 2nd or 3rd.

I do not disagree for a 2nd plus a couple later tossed in, but a 3rd seems pretty light.

Also making that move you need to give both Daboll and Shane at least 2 more seasons

Not a fan of the dead money in 2024...but like the picks and he wasn't coming back in 2024 anyway...so guess it's fine.

And yeah, hope this is tip of the iceberg.  Barkley and Jones could probably go too.  Steelers might be a taker for Jones with Pickett being iffy at best.

3 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Not a fan of the dead money in 2024...but like the picks and he wasn't coming back in 2024 anyway...so guess it's fine.

And yeah, hope this is tip of the iceberg.  Barkley and Jones could probably go too.  Steelers might be a taker for Jones with Pickett being iffy at best.

There shouldn't be much since it's just a year of his signing bonus.

The Vikings have a high flying offence that focuses on being able to make multiple reads in the pocket, being able to step up and make vertical passes up field to their budding rookie WR Addison and until injured getting the best player on the team in JJ. 

So basically everything Jones can't do.

lol 

I was thinking trade him to Atlanta, they apparently love awful QBs.

2 hours ago, BlueInCanada said:

The Vikings have a high flying offence that focuses on being able to make multiple reads in the pocket, being able to step up and make vertical passes up field to their budding rookie WR Addison and until injured getting the best player on the team in JJ. 

So basically everything Jones can't do.

lol 

I was thinking trade him to Atlanta, they apparently love awful QBs.

Shhhh don't tell them that the Jones' offense = "if your first read isn't there, just scramble and run or hope for a busted coverage"